Christmas Present

swanny

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Wow! @loweman2 love them! Are they available to buy? Really like them all - especially the Reservoir Dogs. I would definitely shell out the Juve one too. Can you tell me where to get them? 

Hi mate the guys at ramtique have had them done, just finalising the best way of putting them out there and accepting payment, I will pop up the details hopefully today or tomorrow! They do look great in both sizes, even to keep rolled up in the tube, there is now a cool fa cup final one and Real Madrid away one.

#Oh, By the light (By the light, by the light...)

I'd like a nice big poster depicting all 16 goals (on aggregate) v Finn Harps please!  Heady Days! 

Still remember the devastating feeling I got after my first euro failure experience, v AEK Athens (in the next round, presumably?)

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'd like a nice big poster depicting all 16 goals (on aggregate) v Finn Harps please!  Heady Days! 

Still remember the devastating feeling I got after my first euro failure experience, v AEK Athens (in the next round, presumably?)

Of the silvery moon, na na na na, na na na na na na na na naaaaaa!

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m guessing that Silvery Moon was a song from a few years back? 

18 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Mucker nailed it. Felt original and unique to us. You could revive a bit of Popside history, Burton - how's ya singing voice? Especially after a few ciders? 

4 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m guessing that Silvery Moon was a song from a few years back? 

59 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Mucker nailed it. Felt original and unique to us. You could revive a bit of Popside history, Burton - how's ya singing voice? Especially after a few ciders? 

Gotta admit that I don't know the tune either. Could @Burton Ram adapt the lyrics to this

images-77.jpg.da631d8da763d783585cb4ee5abaf664.jpg 

Archived