Drinking in London

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm being a half-fan this evening and going to a pub near work and then another pub near work to watch - I work just up the road from Covent Garden but know the bar staff at my local will put the game on

Totally aware how daft I am that I have a season ticket which I travel up for yet we play in London and I don't go to the game...

3 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

Great atmosphere in Covent Garden even for a lone ram. Anywhere else good to check out apart from White Lion/Nags Head?

Crown and Anchor I think it might be called? Good football crowd pub - Have been drinking there a couple of times with crowds heading to Wembley - Has a decent outside space to spill into (as much as there is any outside space around London pubs)

2 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

How come you're a Derby fan angry ? 

Started in the late 60s when a young upstart manager caught my eye. All my mates are Chelsea, Man U etc and I was a cantankerous Little git. They were not for me and Derby seemed exotic somehow. 

Followed ever since through thick and thin. 

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Started in the late 60s when a young upstart manager caught my eye. All my mates are Chelsea, Man U etc and I was a cantankerous Little git. They were not for me and Derby seemed exotic somehow. 

Followed ever since through thick and thin. 

I only live 20 miles from Derby and half my mates are Chelsea and Man U ☹️

Archived