Should Davies start against Sheffield United

Curtains

1 hour ago, Richard246 said:

Back 3 for me then play Bogle and Malone more advanced I think it will make us harder to beat with more attacking options and we can get Waghorn and Marriot up front together with Mount just behind.

I agree, my team for Sheff U posted last night on game thread ;

Carson

Keogh        Davies      Tomori

Bogle         Bryson       Johnson     Malone

Mount       

Waghorn       Marriott 

Roos, Forsyth, Huddlestone, Jozefzoon, Wilson, Nugent, Evans.

Forgot about Lawrence, swap him for Evans on bench?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alpha said:

He has but he has made some amazing recoveries. Ones where the player looks clean through on goal and then Tomori pops up. 

Is Tomori a RB first and CB second or the other way around? He's too good to drop but he's hopeless at judging the flight of a ball. At QPR it looked like a free header and he jumped under it. Ball landed at their players feet 6 yard out! 

He has yes, just find it curious that he gets away with it yet keogh makes a mistake and all hell breaks loose on here.

4 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Could his return to fitness see us play with all 3 at the back? ??‍♂️

I think it could be magical. Would get Bogle and Malone get further up the pitch where they are more comfortable and allow Wilson and Lawrence to play a little more infield where they do most of their damage (343)

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Not in top form? In that single game this season he played in?

Was it that many?

Boo. I'm sure he cost us at least three goals.

19 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

It ain't broken so don't fix it. As much as I love Curtis, he's gonna have to be patient and play his way back in when the opportunity arises. 

It is broken though 

Conceding goals against Rotherham and Bolton and Norwich and QPR cost us big time. 

Play the Chelsea loanee in  midfield! 

19 minutes ago, Curtains said:

It is broken though 

Conceding goals against Rotherham and Bolton and Norwich and QPR cost us big time. 

Play the Chelsea loanee in  midfield! 

It may seem broken if you're striving for perfection. We have conceded the same amount of goals as the league leaders. Will they be looking to shuffle their defence? Doubt it very much. As @Alpha has already alluded to, it is the other end of the field that needs addressing.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

It may seem broken if you're striving for perfection. We have conceded the same amount of goals as the league leaders. Will they be looking to shuffle their defence? Doubt it very much. As @Alpha as already alluded to, it is the other end of the field that needs addressing.

IYO.  

I say all areas of the field need addressing.

Build from a solid base.  

We keep conceding the first goal over and over. 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

IYO.  

I say all areas of the field need addressing.

Build from a solid base.  

We keep conceding the first goal over and over. 

Not just my opinion. Back on topic, I'm happy for Davies to start but don't think either Tomori or Keogh deserve being dropped. FL has a dilemma and it will be interesting to see how he plays it out. 

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Not just my opinion. Back on topic, I'm happy for Davies to start but don't think either Tomori or Keogh deserve being dropped. FL has a dilemma and it will be interesting to see how he plays it out. 

No dilemma for me.  

Davies and Keogh and the Chelsea lad moved or dropped 

Unless I cant read we have exactly the same record, points goals for and against as this time last season?

Wonder if Mr Curtains thought Garys team was broken then?

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Unless I cant read we have exactly the same record, points goals for and against as this time last season?

Wonder if Mr Curtains thought Garys team was broken then?

Ha ha it’s about Franks team now. 

Stop quoting history

The docs team was broken 

Archived