Should Davies start against Sheffield United

Curtains

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I agree he was brilliant.

Did well at Leeds as well. 

I had tears in my eyes when he scored for us on his comeback. Singing his name from c stand.

Some of my favourite times as a derby fan are from from the third division days.

6 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

I had tears in my eyes when he scored for us on his comeback. Singing his name from c stand.

Some of my favourite times as a derby fan are from from the third division days.

046E52D6-A3FD-425F-BBF0-CFD988671225.jpegHe was a bargain from Halifax Town. 

His return from Leeds to Derby was good but then he moved on to Leicester .

Terrific striker. 

Lets hope Marriott can do as well as him for Derby. 

26 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I like the idea. 

Frank might not though. 

Did we really need to get the Chelsea player in on loan as a replacement for either Keogh or Davies when we had Pearce as back up. 

Frank needs to address this one way or the other. 

I like the idea too. I think Tomori(not sure why you keep addressing him as the Chelsea player though) is a different type of player to Pearce. More versatile to begin with and definitely a better ball playing centre half so in that respect he wasn't a bad addition in my eyes.

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

I like the idea too. I think Tomori(not sure why you keep address in him as the Chelsea player though) is a different type of player to Pearce. More versatile to begin with and definitely a better ball playing centre half so in that respect he wasn't a bad addition in my eyes.

For some reason I have difficulty with his name but yes Tomori who is on loan from Chelsea has done great since he signed and he is a good addition but he has made more competition for places and in some ways has made it harder on either Keogh or Davies the latter being injured and returned to fitness now to get in the team. 

Now that may be a problem in the respect of Frank not wanting to drop him and bring back Davies. 

Keogh also doesn’t deserve to be dropped so there is an issue and Pearce has always done well when called upon. 

I suppose there is a temptation for Frank to keep the status quo and not bring back Davies who is the Captain and that’s something I’m sure he will deal with. 

Whats best for the team though. 

49 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You really think that missing out on the Premier League Millions by losing to 10 men QPR didn’t effect the clubs prospects.

My goodness I rest my case. 

No more than throwing away a lead in the play off semi final.

Just now, Curtains said:

True .

But we had to sell players after Wembley 

We have consistently sold the likes of Hendrick , Hughes and Vydra etc to keep the budget on track. 

No we didnt. Who did we sell??

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

We have had to balance the books consistently since Wembley. 

No we haven't.

The big spending didnt start until a year later.

Steve spent hardly anything in comparison.

I understand why you say we shouldn't discuss history,  because you have no grasp of it. 

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Nothing to do with Wembley. It's because we spent £30 mill under Clement and didn't get promoted. Stop making **** up ffs.

Hes got to be on a wind up surely. 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Last point on this. 

The likes of  QPR , Hull, Fulham ,Bournemouth,Cardiff ,Wolves etc etc have all been promoted whilst Derby have been left in the Championship with promotion not expected any time soon. 

Addios folks. 

We made to playoffs last season 

Archived