Harry Wilson

Sexydadbod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Igorwasking said:

Play Tomori at RB, Malone at LB and bring Pearce in at CB (until Davies is fit).

Bring Evans in at DM until the Hudd is fit.

Everyone else remains the same.

Oh for a fully fit and in form George Thorne!

The last bit is more difficult 

I thought the same during the last 2 games, the hype from last season and to an extent his pre-season performances built my hopes up a bit.

Have to remember his age, the struggle of the entire team to adapt to the new system, and think he will come good at some point this season. Just maybe the direct running of Jozefzoon is more relevant at the current time.  

3 hours ago, flamin said:

sparkle i agree with you , lowe is not ready yet needs to be loaned out and get some experience

Lowe doesn't look like a full-back, but does look like a very good left-sided midfielder to me.

18 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

2 games..........just 2 games..........not even time to build a raft or grow a beard and 2 folk above are already dissapointed with 2 of our new young players..........fans today no patience.....expect, and want and need everything now.

Wilson!!!!!!!

In fairness think it was an observation and constructive opinion ,rather than anayalating the player. Early days yet for  both Wilson and Mount and both show promise,both learning their craft and hopefully will prove to be class acts for us this season.

Lets see were we are say at game 8,this will give you a better indication on our best 11

That said we have made 8 signings to a team that got to the play-off semis,so far very unimpressed, we were lucky to get the 3 points at Reading were 1 point would of been about right,now we face a tricky game away at Milwall i hope FL as got a tin hat

Those young players have come from playing U23 teams. Playing 'proper' football is a new experience for them but to meet a team of the guile , weight , organisation and speed  of the Leeds side was a whole different ball game for them..................sorry about the pun !!

Fortunately I didn't have to listen to the RD commentary . I  watched on a continental stream , accepted that it was Men v Boys , and enjoyed ......................    Maybe Leeds players are fair weather footballers  ???     But I think not.  We are not the only team  they will destroy.  The Stoke result doesn't look so silly now!!!

7 hours ago, Igorwasking said:

Play Tomori at RB, Malone at LB and bring Pearce in at CB (until Davies is fit).

Bring Evans in at DM until the Hudd is fit.

Everyone else remains the same.

Oh for a fully fit and in form George Thorne!

What have you seen in Tomori to make you feel confident in him at RB?

35 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Missed him today. Hope he's back on Tues, at least on the bench. Easier to swap the formation about with him in the squad.

Hopefully he is back on Tuesday because he’s a good player. We had bigger problems with the balance in midfield than specifically missing Wilson though

Archived