NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

WR Chad Beebe added to the Vikings squad from the practice squad, basically Stefon Diggs isn’t going to play today is he? ?‍♂️? on the plus side it might mean more work for Murray....

giphy.gif

Edit: Only just realised you've already dropped him and your predicted points won't be coming down any further. ?

8 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Kyle Rudolph recovers fumbled ball in the end zone for a TD...Latavius Murray being given the points

I’m Nigel Pearson with a journalist level angry here, Jeff

Great touchdown by Murray ?

Edit: having watched it back, it was a great TD by Murray ?

39 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

@SaintRam can I have my Vikings defence back please ?

Nah you're ok ? 

Although you can trade back for them for next week if you like. Value has now surpassed Taylor Gabriel levels ? 

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

You’re projected to win at the moment, as my teams gone to sleep in the 3rd quarter and done next to nothing ?

Humphries performance of the year has thrown my total up yeah, long way to go still. Points on the board aren't a bad thing in your case.

Watson and Baldwin are yet to touch the ball yet. ?

7 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Humphries performance of the year has thrown my total up yeah, long way to go still. Points on the board aren't a bad thing in your case.

Watson and Baldwin are yet to touch the ball yet. ?

Probably the biggest thrashing I’ve had ?

slight under performance from my team, while some of your guys went big, most notably Humphries...?

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Probably the biggest thrashing I’ve had ?

slight under performance from my team, while some of your guys went big, most notably Humphries...?

Yeah your WR didn't do you any favours this week, or your DEF. Humphries was completely out of the blue, I put him in as he had his highest number of targets last week but I was expecting a reasonable lower-teens showing, not thirty odd!

3 in a row for me after 6 losses on the bounce. Bring on the Pigeons.

Wasted a high scoring game against a team who didn't turn up ? 

Ah well, I'm clear on Byes for everyone except Mahomes now and I'm pretty happy with this squad. Think I'll keep the Vikings D and swap them in and out with the Rams depending on their matchup.

21 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Yeah your WR didn't do you any favours this week, or your DEF. Humphries was completely out of the blue, I put him in as he had his highest number of targets last week but I was expecting a reasonable lower-teens showing, not thirty odd!

3 in a row for me after 6 losses on the bounce. Bring on the Pigeons.

Yeah losing Diggs was a blow, and I hoped for a bit more from Golladay since Tate is no longer there, but then Vikings D shut the lions down all game.

first time I have a negative record ?

Archived