NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Brown seems to score the same every week, no spectular weeks but no stud weeks - usually 5/6 Rec, 70-100yds & 1TD.

Still, puts you in good stead. I need at least one of your WRs to have a bust game. 

I'm playing Smith and Moore cos they're both capable of big games, but in reality they'll both most likely score under 10 pts ? 

Naturally, as this is the first week I've dropped Jakeem Grant, he'll score a 100yd TD return.

45 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Standard practise for Granty that is....

I've not really had better options than just hoping he does well, but with Smith playing the Bengals and Moore playing the Rams, and Grant nursing a sore achilles, I'll be really disappointed if he outscores either of those guys.

11 minutes ago, David said:

@SaintRam ?

Not laughing at the injury, just the timing having just signed!

Yeah, that's pretty rough - mroe for him than us. Ends his career if confirmed.

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Why?

Should be back for next season and he's only just turned 30.

You're right, I meant to say "could end". 

Cos he's had a lot of small injuries to his ankles at the Cowboys that affected his form, that he never really recovered from. He hasn't been playing and fully healthy in years.

Still it is a much rawer deal for him than the Saints - Saints will need to bring someone else in for cover most likely, but waiting this long to get a fit you're happy with, turning down £20m contracts, finally getting that fit and accepting a £1m contract to play - only for this to happen on day 1 - is heinous. Really feel for the guy.

On 09/11/2018 at 07:49, David said:

C9908CDA-183E-48C5-9161-CE119ED73196.jpeg

From a record of 4-3 including losing by half a bloody point so it could have been 5-2....if I lose this week I could be 4-6 with Ramdale, yippee & Rosen ones left to play ?

i didn’t have a great draft, and would have probably taken 4 wins at the start, but I’d be gutted to finish 4-9 now.

The league is tight as owt, remember when @Carnero was talking about us at the bottom, I said in a couple weeks we’ll be up there. Probably didn’t believe it at the time but it’s possible. 

Even Ramdale is getting reeled back in after looking like running away with it, plays Golden Tate in 2nd this week and could go level.

Come the final week think there will be one game in it for most of the league, it’s been a laugh though, first timer and all.

57 minutes ago, David said:

The league is tight as owt, remember when @Carnero was talking about us at the bottom, I said in a couple weeks we’ll be up there. Probably didn’t believe it at the time but it’s possible. 

Even Ramdale is getting reeled back in after looking like running away with it, plays Golden Tate in 2nd this week and could go level.

Come the final week think there will be one game in it for most of the league, it’s been a laugh though, first timer and all.

Yeah it’s been good, one of the things I wanted out of it, was to increase my knowledge of players/teams outside of the Vikings, and it’s certianly done that with the volume of players I’ve gone through ?

Archived