NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf that projection was pretty bang on for the Pigeons. Only 2 pts off!

Also @jimbo jones - you don't need the Vikings DEF back, they're on a bye and the Redskins are playing TB. So I'll keep them, but if its the other player you really want due to your Bye's, I will provide a counter offer. Just clarify for me.

EDIT: Nevermind I see you sorted it with Carnero. I'll simply reject.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Cook, Chubb, Bernard (back in training),Murray, freeman.....don’t think I needed the other RB to go with them.

Don’t get me wrong, you’re a great catch, but you’re not the target fish I’m after ?

33 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Tbf that projection was pretty bang on for the Pigeons. Only 2 pts off!

Also @jimbo jones - you don't need the Vikings DEF back, they're on a bye and the Redskins are playing TB. So I'll keep them, but if its the other player you really want due to your Bye's, I will provide a counter offer. Just clarify for me.

EDIT: Nevermind I see you sorted it with Carnero. I'll simply reject.

Yeah it was a WR I was really after...

Was watching a couple of highlight reels this morning....all 10 sacks and highlights of Danielle Hunters monster game...made me all giddy and pine for my Vikings D even if they are on bye week ??

obviously it’s good watching teams like the Saints, Rams, Chiefs making big plays etc but I love to watch a good Defence, hence why I’m a Vikings fan I guess...

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah it was a WR I was really after...

Was watching a couple of highlight reels this morning....all 10 sacks and highlights of Danielle Hunters monster game...made me all giddy and pine for my Vikings D even if they are on bye week ??

obviously it’s good watching teams like the Saints, Rams, Chiefs making big plays etc but I love to watch a good Defence, hence why I’m a Vikings fan I guess...

I do like watching a good defense, which is why I usually have a second team with one. Even when the Saints have a good Defense its nothing like the great ones.

Our current defense is finding its feet though. Running D is really solid, even kept Gurley under 100 yards. And even though our CBs are inconsistent, our backfield is very capable of making big plays.

Anzalone is becoming my favourite DEF player ? 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000984371/Alex-Anzalone-turns-back-around-for-acrobatic-INT

My WR group, with the exception of Jakeem Grant are now out of their bye weeks, and it probably has a little more depth than is necessary as they're all playing the majority of their team's snaps and being targeted.

Therefore I will consider offers for any of them except Michael Thomas (unless someone offers me their whole team for him, in which case it will be considered)

Disclaimer: I'll probably value Smith more than he's worth cos he's a Saint but I'll still consider offers for him. 

39 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I do like watching a good defense, which is why I usually have a second team with one. Even when the Saints have a good Defense its nothing like the great ones.

Our current defense is finding its feet though. Running D is really solid, even kept Gurley under 100 yards. And even though our CBs are inconsistent, our backfield is very capable of making big plays.

Anzalone is becoming my favourite DEF player ? 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000984371/Alex-Anzalone-turns-back-around-for-acrobatic-INT

Ooo yeah, that’s nice ?

CB is the Vikings only weakness, rookie Mike Hughes looked promising as the answer, then he did his acl.

ps I still have interest in westbrook

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Ooo yeah, that’s nice ?

CB is the Vikings only weakness, rookie Mike Hughes looked promising as the answer, then he did his acl.

ps I still have interest in westbrook

Westbrook is certainly on the block, but I'm not sure what you can offer. 

Archived