NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

Glancing through teams to see who's got some trade potential and as time goes on @Don't Panic 's team is looking more and more like the best overall side in the league.

Has no star man but every player in the current line-up has averaged more than 15 points a game so far, except for K and DEF who are still two of the better options.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm still not getting the rub of the green.  As the Inactives for the later Sunday games are not confirmed before the earlier games was left sat on fence about playing Mike Davis for questionable Carson and paid for it. The less said about Cousins the better he had a great match up on paper 

45 minutes ago, Don't Panic said:

The less said about Cousins the better he had a great match up on paper 

The trouble with Cousins (apart from throwing interceptions) is if the Vikings get a couple of scores up, Zimmer will just run the ball to the end of the game which hurts Kirks fantasy value, it seemed like he never threw the ball at all in the 4th quarter against the lions.

13 minutes ago, Carnero said:

If I can lose to the Grimsby Feckin Pigeons I can lose to anyone ?

While that is true, I refuse to abandon my long-trusted strategy of playing the little guys. And it loses me plenty of games ? 

Putting David Moore and Tre'Quan Smith in over Jakeem Grant, but then I guess thats probably the least controversial decision I've made all season.

I've zero interest in clambering for any more losers off Waivers on a weekly basis.

Since the bye weeks kick in most teams pick themselves with maybe a dilemma over 1, 2 if you’ve been lucky with injuries. 

One of your bench warmers can one week have a worldy which makes you look bad, but unlikely anyone would have picked to start. 

I’ve kinda ended up with a Falcons/Steelers team this week which isn’t great, although the Falcons have the Browns so hopefully a week where Sunu, Ridley and Hooper will run riot.

Had me afternoon nap to stay up for the Panthers Steelers game, got my new boy Big Ben to watch as well as Juju and their defence. Didn’t really want to lose Watson, but being on a bye week and having Dak as my backup against the Eagles was asking for trouble.

Still fancy my 3 win streak to end this week, don’t mind losing to Mr Tibbs though, had it rough this season and isn’t cocky as others I’ve played recently....ahem.

1 hour ago, David said:

Didn’t really want to lose Watson, but being on a bye week and having Dak as my backup against the Eagles was asking for trouble.

Still fancy my 3 win streak to end this week, don’t mind losing to Mr Tibbs though, had it rough this season and isn’t cocky as others I’ve played recently....ahem.

Hmm, it's up for grabs as most match ups are. Being 10/15 points behind means nowt when you've got big game players who can easily double their predicted score. Should be a tight one either way. I've got some big WR2 and W/R decisions to make; they're all in similar sort of form. Do I stick with Humphries coming off his 30 pts last week or stick in one of the new boys I've received from Saint. ?

I'm hoping to get up for a couple of hours later on, Connor, McCaffrey, JuJu all of interest to me across the leagues I'm in.

11 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Hmm, it's up for grabs as most match ups are. Being 10/15 points behind means nowt when you've got big game players who can easily double their predicted score. Should be a tight one either way. I've got some big WR2 and W/R decisions to make; they're all in similar sort of form. Do I stick with Humphries coming off his 30 pts last week or stick in one of the new boys I've received from Saint. ?

I'm hoping to get up for a couple of hours later on, Connor, McCaffrey, JuJu all of interest to me across the leagues I'm in.

Quick look at your team again I would probably go with Mayfield over Wentz, Crowell over White and Westbrook probably in the flex 

I literally turned it on as Ben threw a 75 yarder to JuJu ? Then the pick 6 within a minute... awful first 5 minutes! Panthers OL is getting battered, can't see anything other than a Steelers win and more points for your pair and DEF. 

Archived