NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

In the end, because this is a point per reception league, I figured Jalen Richard is as useful as Howard who doesn’t really get involved in the passing game, so wasn’t willing to break up my WR threesome.

Fair enough. Can I just have the Vikings DEF for free for a week then? I'll give it you back after ? 

Nah the two serious offers were

Ryan Woods + Vikings D  for Jordan Howard, Taylor Gabriel and LaGarette Blount 

Stefon Diggs + Vikings D for Jordan Howard, Taylor Gabriel and DeDe Westbrook

Both pretty even, fairly happy with my team now I was really just going to use the extra WR power to help me trade for a good RB. I only really want the DEF for this week and then the Rams bye week.

I think that I coulda persuaded Jimbo to accept if I put Westbrook in for Blount in the Woods trade but I thought that was valuing Woods a little too high.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah the two serious offers were

Ryan Woods + Vikings D  for Jordan Howard, Taylor Gabriel and LaGarette Blount 

Stefon Diggs + Vikings D for Jordan Howard, Taylor Gabriel and DeDe Westbrook

Both pretty even, fairly happy with my team now I was really just going to use the extra WR power to help me trade for a good RB. I only really want the DEF for this week and then the Rams bye week.

Every time you take one of my players, you cut or trade them within a week!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Every time to take one of my players, you cut or trade them within a week!!!!!!

Don't worry the trades were rejected ? 

The real issue is that as we discussed before we had our big trade, my team was very polarised. You added players that filled that grey 'tradeable' area, so they're my only real ammunition to try and get good players with, offering 2+ of them for one very decent lad.

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Took a long time for you to reject Smallwood & Funchess for Diggs the other day...

You have to pay way over the odds to get someone's favourite player though, which is why I switched my attempt to Woods ? - unfortunately my team didn't quite have the puzzle pieces to get the deal done, I made the trade fair value but the 3rd player wasn't of much use to Jimbo.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Diggs would have ended up on my bench anyway.

I hadn't realised how strong your 3 WRs are. Thats pretty crazy. Helps that you got Odell in an undervalue trade but still.

What I've been struggling with is that the majority of teams with strong RB depth have 2 strong WRs so there's nothing I can really bring to the table other than Mahomes / Ertz, which would really set me back. No-one has enough faith in Grant's ongoing points haul to attribute any value to his 130pts too which is disappointing.

I think I'm now at the stage where, assuming my decision making is competent, I can field a team that all scores 10+ pts a game - and I just have to live with it. I think in David Moore and Tre'Quan Smith I've two WRs who are going to have strong second halves to their season too.

Archived