NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

7 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Diggs would have ended up on my bench anyway.

Exactly, id have only seriously looked at a trade which involved one of your top 3 WRs which was a path not worth going down.

as long as there’s no injuries, I’m now happy with my squad....which leaves me with a lot of time to fill.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I hadn't realised how strong your 3 WRs are. Thats pretty crazy. Helps that you got Odell in an undervalue trade but still.

Replace Odell with Diggs and it was still a strong 3.

I tried the "zero RB strategy" so got Brown, Adams & Diggs with my first 3 picks.

9 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Replace Odell with Diggs and it was still a strong 3.

I tried the "zero RB strategy" so got Brown, Adams & Diggs with my first 3 picks.

Someone on the other league I’m in did this, and suggested it was the way to go. Which is why i went OBJ first pick...I then decided to go with 2 RBs, Ajayi & Howard....wish I hadn’t bothered ?

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Someone on the other league I’m in did this, and suggested it was the way to go. Which is why i went OBJ first pick...I then decided to go with 2 RBs, Ajayi & Howard....wish I hadn’t bothered ?

When I draft I have a rigid system, I pick a full team (W/R, W/R, QB, W/R, W/R, TE, W/R, K, DEF) and then fill out my bench with rookies ?

Historically its been very successful.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Obviously that was a cue for tempting trades ??

Design a serious trade offer including Mahomes ? 

I like Newton well enough to consider it if its not laughable

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

He’s great....

Ok - so im gonna reject, but you should have another go forgetting about the Vikings DEF. I'm not going to downgrade two players in order to pick up a DEF for 2 weeks ? - I'll live without them. 

12 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

But you want Beasley.....?

The implication being you can get me a big UPGRADE on one of my other roles in order to justify downgrading my QB ? 

GTFO with your Beasley ? 

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The implication being you can get me a big UPGRADE on one of my other roles in order to justify downgrading my QB ? 

GTFO with your Beasley ? 

Hah, right I have a couple of trades on the table that I’m very interested in, so trying to work out what that would leave me to trade....it’s giving me a headache ?

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

I couldn’t resist a couple more Vikings in my team ?

I'm so offended you rejected my trade for Woods for that abomination ? 

25 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Trouble was, Howard can’t even get 20 points when he scores touchdowns ?

I'm just gonna put this out there but you coulda countered and got at least twice the value you've achieved in that trade - but I guess they are Vikings so fair enough. I'd do similar for Saints in some situations.

Archived