NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Looking like a close matchup @SaintRam pleased that Luck has matched Mahomes, but disappointed to run into a hot Ingram and a let down from the Jets DST.

Yeah but Brees not targeting Smith in the blowout has really damaged my chances. 

Also the recent trading has gone really well for me haha Vikings D for Stafford via Gabriel was a masterstroke! Need to do a little cleanup though. Might trade Grant.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah but Brees not targeting Smith in the blowout has really damaged my chances. 

Also the recent trading has gone really well for me haha Vikings D for Stafford via Gabriel was a masterstroke! Need to do a little cleanup though. Might trade Grant.

Grant for Gabriel ??

23 minutes ago, Carnero said:

He scored me 6.56 last week

SIX POINT FIVE SIX!!!!!

I lost to those pesky pigeons by 0.16

NOUGHT POINT ONE SIX!!!!

I'd have been better off with Derek Carr's 7.34

FFS

6.56 more points than Taylor “couldn’t catch a cold” Gabriel ?

rashard penny looking good...

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

40.5 pts from Ertz.

Ouch.

He's quickly becoming the Eagles only receiver. Been getting quite a lot of heavy hitting trade offers for him lately ? 

Got lucky though. 2.60 pts from 2/3 of my WRs is a terrible outing, obviously David Moore was just a small hot streak and he doesnt have a real place in the Hawks offense.

Left hoping the Giants D scores 2 points or less.

terrible outing from my WRs apart from Golladay, but if I play Moncreif I win.

I don’t know what happened to OJ Howard, one catch for 15 yards early in the 1st quarter, then only one other target the rest of the game.

Was always likely to miss my 3 Vikings on bye, but thought I had a chance...until Elliott shredded the eagles.

10 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Grant for Gabriel ??

Not sure Grant would fair you any better. He did his achilles in this weekend. 

Not torn, they don't think, but he's still going to be out for a while. I'm dropping him.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

If its any consolation @jimbo jones, while my trading has been generally successful my waiver work has been downright diabolical. Really set myself up for failure.

?

I’ve done alright on waivers, Chubb, Bernard, Woods, Richard, redskins & then my kicker selections have been spot on with about 4 changes.

I feel kinda bad for Tibbs. I finally wore him down for an Ingram trade cos he was being used very little by the Saints since returning to the team, and then game one after the trade he's back to last season's tandem levels with Kamara ? 

I hope Westbrook just starts popping off for the rest of the season to balance things out.

Think I'm done trading now unless I get hit by injuries, even then it will be waiver pick ups although being at the top end of the table doesn't leave you much either.

Games v Don't Panic, Ramdale and The Rosen Ones left to go now, 0 wins be out the play offs, 1 win gives me a chance, 2 secures my place, 3 would be unbelievable Jeff.

26 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I feel kinda bad for Tibbs. I finally wore him down for an Ingram trade cos he was being used very little by the Saints since returning to the team, and then game one after the trade he's back to last season's tandem levels with Kamara ? 

I hope Westbrook just starts popping off for the rest of the season to balance things out.

Yeah, could have done with him... although it still wouldn't have been enough to topple Dave. My whole team bar David Johnson took the week off and had a steady one.

4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Yeah, could have done with him... although it still wouldn't have been enough to topple Dave. My whole team bar David Johnson took the week off and had a steady one.

AJ Green's injury is awful luck too.

Archived