NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

Well my knowledge is extremely limited, first season and all, looking forward to the draft next season where I won’t use ip dip to pick players ?

Tbh, doesn’t matter where I come now, picked up a few wins and kept up with most, even if it goes wrong in the remaining weeks. 

Was expecting to finish bottom without a win despite the early chest pounding. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite my bluster I'm no NFL expert either. One of the things I love about fantasy football, as @jimbo jones says is that it increases your knowledge of the players drastically versus just watching the matches. It does get a bit addictive though, not a day goes by where I don't re-check the free agency list to see if we've all missed a gem ?

29 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Despite my bluster I'm no NFL expert either. One of the things I love about fantasy football, as @jimbo jones says is that it increases your knowledge of the players drastically versus just watching the matches. It does get a bit addictive though, not a day goes by where I don't re-check the free agency list to see if we've all missed a gem ?

Just a bit addictive, missus has started nagging about me always being on that American thingy ?

6 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

??

I found myself suddenly in need of a player ? 

He's the only WR or RB on Waivers I could find who plays more than 50% of team snaps - other than Stills, but I realised I had Grant and that's silly.

EDIT: Wait! I have an idea.

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I found myself suddenly in need of a player ? 

He's the only WR or RB on Waivers I could find who plays more than 50% of team snaps - other than Stills, but I realised I had Grant and that's silly.

EDIT: Wait! I have an idea.

I thought it might be Marshall.

Archived