NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carnero said:

Worse than when I picked up Dez Bryant after week 1?

I’m trying not to engage in conversation with you, I’ll probably take a demoralising hammering on Sunday, just hoping for some Brotherhood love and you take it easy on me

8 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Fuller is out, no one left on the waivers thats decent so took a punt that flacco moves over and lamar becomes a superstar in the next 4 games ha ha. 

I like to see a man take a gamble...

ravens look to be gearing up for it, and if they lose to the steelers it could happen sooner than later.

4 minutes ago, David said:

I’m trying not to engage in conversation with you, I’ll probably take a demoralising hammering on Sunday, just hoping for some Brotherhood love and you take it easy on me

I take it you've seen the projected score then ?

That was as balanced a trade as I could muster that worked for both of us @jimbo jones - I've been finding it kinda hard to do deals with folks in this league who aren't you or @Carnero ? 

Everyone seems to decline 2 for 1 trades for their good players, even if one of the two players I offer are just as good. 

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I take it you've seen the projected score then ?

I don’t pay much attention to those, Devonta Freeman is predicted to get 16pts this week despite being on IR till the end of December at least.

Been looking at your previous scores, even without OBJ I’m looking at 130+ to beat you probably. 

Bit of a dilemma as I want to play Ridley, but going all in on Falcons this week might be risky, Brown picked up 20pts last time Ravens played Steelers

24 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Fuller is out, no one left on the waivers thats decent so took a punt that flacco moves over and lamar becomes a superstar in the next 4 games ha ha. 

As a Ravens fan, literally not going to happen. Steelers next week, then a bye anyway. Only way Lamar gets playing time this season is if the season bottoms out then he might get a game or two at the end of the season, or we are getting blown out and he comes in in the fourth quarter.

26 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That was as balanced a trade as I could muster that worked for both of us @jimbo jones - I've been finding it kinda hard to do deals with folks in this league who aren't you or @Carnero ? 

Everyone seems to decline 2 for 1 trades for their good players, even if one of the two players I offer are just as good. 

Hah, yeah it’s under consideration. My main issue is reluctancy to trade Diggs, plus it will leave my with no Vikings in the squad, so I’d have to do something silly like pick up Laquon Treadwell just to make me feel better.

Id like a crystal ball to know if Bernard will be back next week, if he is I’d be happy as I am.

39 minutes ago, David said:

I don’t pay much attention to those, Devonta Freeman is predicted to get 16pts this week despite being on IR till the end of December at least.

Been looking at your previous scores, even without OBJ I’m looking at 130+ to beat you probably. 

Bit of a dilemma as I want to play Ridley, but going all in on Falcons this week might be risky, Brown picked up 20pts last time Ravens played Steelers

Projected score updates again Friday I think where it takes into a cout injuries etc only then is it worth looking at.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Projected score updates again Friday I think where it takes into a cout injuries etc only then is it worth looking at.

Even then I don’t think they are worth paying much attention to, low scores might be worth a look as they can be down to injury, other than that they have been off all season.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

It's still nonsense. 

I have Thielen projected 16 points this week, opponent has Edelman projected 17.

Thielen has not scored below 20 all season, Edelman has scored above 20 once. Thielen is playing the Lions, not the 86 Bears.

24 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hah, yeah it’s under consideration. My main issue is reluctancy to trade Diggs, plus it will leave my with no Vikings in the squad, so I’d have to do something silly like pick up Laquon Treadwell just to make me feel better.

Id like a crystal ball to know if Bernard will be back next week, if he is I’d be happy as I am.

I've updated the offer to accomodate remembering that you're a Vikings fan ? 

10 minutes ago, David said:

Even then I don’t think they are worth paying much attention to, low scores might be worth a look as they can be down to injury, other than that they have been off all season.

You’re never going to be able to predict accurately for a whole league of players. It’s ok for a quick comparison against your opponent, but then as @Srg points out with his Thielen comparison, sometimes you can look and see it’s stupid.

9 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Bet you're wishing you stuck with Murray now! @jimbo jones

Don’t ???

Bloody Dalvin Cook was supposed to be fit to play, which was the reason I did it. Should have known better. 3 weeks in a row of 20+ scores since, would have won my week 6 match if I’d kept him as well. Terrible decision ?

Archived