NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

3 minutes ago, David said:

It's the Cheetah you want to be worried about. 43pts is nothing compared to that animal.

Aye well here's hoping the Steelers D puts up more of a fight than the Chargers did

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

My boi Isaiah Crowell would have pulled a win out of the bag for me last night if I'd bloody picked him @SaintRam @thederbyram

He's definitely starting next week, now he's got used to our system...

Hey man LeSean McCoy netted me 3 pts. You can keep Crowell! 

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

You started LeSean McCoy against the Ravens, knowing Peterman was playing?! More fool you.

Except I was correct to do so, as my other (non Dion Lewis) RB's earned 4 pts between them ? 

I was planning on putting Enunwa in flex but I forgot to do it in time. But he would have come in for Duke Johnson.

45 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Austin Ekeler snatches awaybat the final hour....my turn to shake the angry fist ?

haha I was shaking my fist for the same reason ? 

26 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Guessing it was you who tried for Ingram then? ? He's going straight in when he's back. Probably my best player last year, too fond of him.

Take Meredith... ha. 

Edit: Just read the next few posts... seems it was my Ekeler swap. 

Whoever tried for Ingram is cheeky af ? 

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not me, I went for Dez Bryant lol

I've picked up Jermaine Kearse (for when he's healthy) and Darren Sproles ? I decided it was easier to pick him up than attempt to trade for a better RB.

Those RBs with good points from returns on week 1 are really tempting but I'm fighting back against the bait.

45 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Those RBs with good points from returns on week 1 are really tempting but I'm fighting back against the bait.

This!

.... plus, in error, I must have set the waiver list's sort criteria using projected week 1 points rather than actual week 1 points.... ouch!

Archived