NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Some serious waiver action this morning.

2 out of 3 successful for me.

I attempted to overhaul my entire bench, so I had 2-3 waiver requests for each player ? 

Only 3 processed though, the bane of being top of the league week 2 - means duck all but I get no chance of picking up any good waivers.

I'm now in the position of either playing the underperforming LeSean McCoy v the Vikings defense or swapping him out for Darren Sproles and just hoping that Sproles is heavily used, which doesn't seem highly likely with just returning from injury and Wentz back healthy. OR swapping McCoy out for his teammate Murphy and hoping he gets a monster return v the Vikings special teams ? 

4 minutes ago, David said:

How is Fitzpatrick still at just a 19.2% owned percentage, madness. Even if it doesn't last, you've gotta take a punt surely

Most league's are pretty small, so they have high quality density in their teams. Meaning they'd have to drop someone who's consistently good. That combined with the general opinion that next week is going to be the week it falls apart will prevent many from taking a punt.

If he's still rocking after week 3 that % will keep on climbing. The moment he has a mediocre game it will plummet again.

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I attempted to overhaul my entire bench, so I had 2-3 waiver requests for each player ? 

Only 3 processed though, the bane of being top of the league week 2 - means duck all but I get no chance of picking up any good waivers.

I'm now in the position of either playing the underperforming LeSean McCoy v the Vikings defense or swapping him out for Darren Sproles and just hoping that Sproles is heavily used, which doesn't seem highly likely with just returning from injury and Wentz back healthy. OR swapping McCoy out for his teammate Murphy and hoping he gets a monster return v the Vikings special teams ? 

Luckily no one else was after a kicker or a qb ?

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Luckily no one else was after a kicker or a qb ?

I was after a QB ya bar steward and now I'm working to trade ? 

Waiver 14!! *shakes fist* 

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

How do these waivers work... some players you add and it's a "waiver request" eg. Antonio Callaway, yet others you add and they automatically add to your team eg. Paul Richardson??

Waiver requests until Wednesday, then free agents until they have played their game that week.

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah, anyone who hasn't been picked up by waivers (or has been dropped) that week is considered fair game.

Not sure players dropped are fair game, if I add a dropped player it submits another waiver request until Friday morning!

22 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Not sure players dropped are fair game, if I add a dropped player it submits another waiver request until Friday morning!

Yeah the caveat is that there's a 48-hour waiver period for any player that is dropped, at any time. So if someone dropped a player Saturday you would have to wait until Monday to pick them up - unless they play Sunday, in which case you'd have to wait until Wednesday!!

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

week 4 is Cam Newtons bye week, so....no....

I'm not sure you need a reason that good to reject a flat downgrade trade ? 

I've offered a more reasonable trade to someone else ? 

I'm looking to do a trade including Golden Tate for a high value RB.

Or a moderately valuable RB + a moderate-high value QB with Dak also going the other way.

Archived