NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Well, I think my team has peaked.

Still have Powell to play, maybe he'll have one of the games of his career and push you to 200 ? 

2 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Who's Don't Panic?

I've got 2 players left to play and I'm down by 17..it's squeaky bum time!

Why was Randall Cobb on your bench?!

5 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Easy to ask that in hindsight! Davante Adams, Jimmy Graham and what was supposed to be a decent Bears defense was the reason why...

Fair enough. As you say, hindsight is 20/20 but with all that in mind I'd still expect him to get targeted more than Marvin Jones. Experienced QBs stick with their experienced WRs when they're up against it.

I think you're either hoping for Anderson to have a big game or Jones to be targeted more often. Still do-able for you though! 

26 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Fair enough. As you say, hindsight is 20/20 but with all that in mind I'd still expect him to get targeted more than Marvin Jones. Experienced QBs stick with their experienced WRs when they're up against it.

I think you're either hoping for Anderson to have a big game or Jones to be targeted more often. Still do-able for you though! 

I'd view them all as boom or bust really I suppose. Jones is very touchdown dependent but scored well last year, while Anderson got targeted a lot last year but now has a new QB.

If I really wanted a Green Bay WR to own I'd have been going after Adams hard, and wasn't 100% sure Cobb would see all too much of the ball. 9 receptions says otherwise!

Well I'm glad to get through the first week not having the worst points haul. Just. Was touch and go at one point but I fear my days are numbered already.

DeShaun Watson managed to turn it around in the second half, just hoping it was a bit of rust that needed to be brushed off, Royce Freeman by rookie didn't earn his cookie as he's doing split time with Robert Lindsay. 

The rest? Well, not even worth my time summing up the pathetic bunch of tosspots I have picked. 

In my defence, my knowledge on individual players is bugger all. 

This time next year.....

media.caspianmedia.comimage09309b8136644866fb6f5f95135051c3-6a14dded1dbd966826c1ebd6fa73ced20e9f27cf-700x481.jpeg

19 minutes ago, David said:

Well I'm glad to get through the first week not having the worst points haul. Just. Was touch and go at one point but I fear my days are numbered already.

DeShaun Watson managed to turn it around in the second half, just hoping it was a bit of rust that needed to be brushed off, Royce Freeman by rookie didn't earn his cookie as he's doing split time with Robert Lindsay. 

The rest? Well, not even worth my time summing up the pathetic bunch of tosspots I have picked. 

In my defence, my knowledge on individual players is bugger all. 

This time next year.....

media.caspianmedia.comimage09309b8136644866fb6f5f95135051c3-6a14dded1dbd966826c1ebd6fa73ced20e9f27cf-700x481.jpeg

But you're only 1 win off top of the table!

Started the season with a win, but week 2 I'm up against @Srg's Alvin Kamara - so the odds aren't in my favor. 

I have a tough QB call for this week. Do I back Dak to do something big against the Giants, or do I hope that Stafford will get his season back on track after a FOUR INT game. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Started the season with a win, but week 2 I'm up against @Srg's Alvin Kamara - so the odds aren't in my favor. 

I have a tough QB call for this week. Do I back Dak to do something big against the Giants, or do I hope that Stafford will get his season back on track after a FOUR INT game. 

It's the Cheetah you want to be worried about. 43pts is nothing compared to that animal.

Archived