NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40 points on the Waiver now. But he is playing against a complete no show defense. Who is it with the Saints DEF? Not looking good for them this year at all. Done nothing right. 

I can't even bear to finish watching the game. Kamara and Thomas at the only cogs on the whole team working and now they've started committing turnovers, trying to do too much

But then, we do always lose the first game of the season. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I can't even bear to finish watching the game. Kamara and Thomas at the only cogs on the whole team working and now they've started committing turnovers, trying to do too much

But then, we do always lose the first game of the season. 

As Nixon would say..... no Saints players, visionary ?

Just now, David said:

As Nixon would say..... no Saints players, visionary ?

Haha - you may be vindicated. Although Kamara, Thomas and Brees are the only (currently) relevant Saints players in fantasy and the former two are at 30 pts. - Brees is having a poor game but he's still bringing in 20 or so as it stands.

Folks with the saints DEF have been jebaited by last season, they're back to Saints old standard ? 

1 minute ago, David said:

Imagine coming up against a 43pt Alvin Kamara and 28pt first quarter with 5 to play Tyreek Hill ?‍♂️

If it's any consolation, most people will be coming up against a 40+ pt Kamara ? 

Well unless Kerryon Johnson manages to outscore Matt Stafford, Golden Tate and the Rams Defense by 8 points I'm starting the season with a win. 

Decent amount of luck involved, I can't imagine Ben Roethlisberger is going to throw 3 INTs every game ? 

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Well, the projected whipping boys have a W in week one, with a player still left to play *does a little victory dance*

Ah yeah the WR you hijacked my waiver swap for *shakes fist* 

Archived