NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

Just now, thederbyram said:

I like starting the season with plenty of flyer picks and then filtering them out after a few weeks. For instance I think Gallup is in for a big year, as well as Chris Godwin. But if one of them ends up not doing very well, or someone gets injured, they will be my casualty for bye-week QBs, TEs, kickers and defenses..

Fair enough. Paying attention to my rosters bye-weeks is something I usually forget about ? 

On an unrelated note, I'm reading through NFL Fantasy articles from this time last year and it's amazing how wrong they are. These people are paid for these insights!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Some of us are at it ? 

I traded half my team to get Michael Thomas! Basically every player I got was worse than the players I traded but I'm happier and that's all that matters.

I genuinely laughed out loud when you accepted it, proper cheeky offer from me. Dion Lewis is decent though.

13 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I genuinely laughed out loud when you accepted it, proper cheeky offer from me. Dion Lewis is decent though.

It was a major upgrade at WR (in both fantasy terms and my personal opinion) in exchange for a major downgrade in RB and an additional nothing for nothing swap. So all in all I think it wasn't too bad ?

Your team's really well rounded off the back of it now though.

Don't forget to sign up to these, guys! Season starts tonight!!

First one, which i have invited everyone in the standard league to, is the Weekly Pick'Em. So just select who you think will win every game each week and we will see who's the most accurate.

http://weeklypickem.fantasy.nfl.com/group/194295/join?icampaign=weeklypickem_lm_email_invite&mp=cd95957c4d2ad20fea04b484724c8e15.

League: DCFC Fans

Password: Lampard

We have 8 people in this one.

The second one is the NFL Challenge, which is the NFL UK one with Sky Sports. This is a weekly fantasy challenge where you pick players (and defence etc), and you re-pick every week. This is also an open scoring rather than head-to-head every week like the standard league.

https://nflchallenge.skysports.com/#league/standings/14336?code=CDUSES32

Only 2 of us in this! Get joining.

35 minutes ago, Srg said:

The second one is the NFL Challenge, which is the NFL UK one with Sky Sports. This is a weekly fantasy challenge where you pick players (and defence etc), and you re-pick every week. This is also an open scoring rather than head-to-head every week like the standard league.

I’m in now. Signed to so many fantasy things now I’m going to have to sacrifice personal hygiene to remain competitive in them all

On 05/09/2018 at 15:34, SaintRam said:

Some Saints chatter of Boston Scott potentially getting in ahead of Gillislee for some downs. He's an FA too though so same difference. 

Or not ?

I shall chastise my "ITK" New Orleanean friend tonight. 

6 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

3 touchdowns in the first game, all in my team....though Coleman’s on the bench...

9.8 pts from my TE and 8 pts from my K, solid enough start to the season so far. No-one on my team who's played as ducked me yet!

9 minutes ago, David said:

Did you get points for grandad hitting the post with his kick?

Nah, but at least it was a PAT rather than a field goal. Was only worth a point to me. Would have been 3 points he'd ducked me out of if it was a FG.

He grabbed me 5 points with the 56 yard FG so I'll let him off. 

19 hours ago, David said:

Anybody owned up to being Saved by the Leveon and left him in their line up? 

Not travelling with the team for the game, James Connor starting 

It’s me pal. And I’ve drafted in All Day to replace him. Was waiting to see his final designation before sitting him.

I’m liking how knowledgable you’re becoming in all things NFL! “Not interested” my a***

54 minutes ago, r4derby said:

It’s me pal. And I’ve drafted in All Day to replace him. Was waiting to see his final designation before sitting him.

I’m liking how knowledgable you’re becoming in all things NFL! “Not interested” my a***

Can’t a man change his mind? Jeez!

2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

All the pre-season buzz, all the scouting, all the fantasy podcasts, all the research, all the “sleeper” rookie running backs, the mock drafting, the trading, the waiver wire moves for this to ducking happen in week one

27BAE72D-57B8-46C7-A7A0-6EC0076AC671.jpeg

Will trade with you. 

C7FDD616-E2DE-4693-865F-090013C63CC6.jpeg

Archived