NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

Torn between wanting the Browns to win a game and various Saints players across 3 fantasy teams doing well... 

Ideally; Brees, Thomas and Kamara start putting some serious points on but the Browns still win. 

Sorry, Saint... ?

We start every season 0-2 - im not worried. In a weird way its comforting that its the offense playing poorly, we know that will improve. Too much quality.

Thomas has still put enough points up for me to not be upset in fantasy terms. 

12 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Well @David 's chances have improved. Fitzmagic was not a one off ? 

Went for it at the last minute, turns out DeShaun Watson didn’t have a bad game either fantasy points wise, although should be docked some for poor time keeping. 8 seconds to play and he stood around like it was half time. Dear me.

I lost again anyhow.

Could have gained a few extra points with better selections but likewise my opponent I think.

The key is now knowing when to pull the bearded one from the team. 

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Got boned by Stafford and Tate late points. Don't think it's really possible to win now as I've got Wilson playing against my Bears defence.

Need a new kicker, two weeks of Elliot being garbage.

I went to bed at half time in the Lions game and thought theyd blown it to be honest. Tate was dropping everything.

Really close fantasy game though. We were within 4 or 5 points of each other all day. Wilson will pull you close, if he has a monster game you can win. His points for will massively outweigh your DEF points against.

Just to put this out there, I’m looking for a WR, preferably not bye week 11, although would still be considered. 

Willing to let a couple of Royce Freeman, Danny Amendola, Giovani Bernard, Jack Doyle, Jamaal Williams leave.

Possibly DeShaun Watson.

No duds, or you’ll make me cry.

All you lot at the top of the table, my team is no threat to you. We’re fighting at either end of the table, I just don’t want to finish bottom ?

Archived