NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

5 hours ago, Srg said:

I seem to constantly have the shittest waiver wire priority.

One of the waiver priority systems (that the league creator can choose from) makes it reverse the draft order to set waiver priority, and then the recurring order is set by reversing the current league standing each week. So, assuming you were an early pick what with getting Alvin Kamara (I wasn't present for the draft), I think that's the rule that is in place in this league.

I don't know for sure but it makes sense based on current evidence.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

One of the waiver priority systems (that the league creator can choose from) makes it reverse the draft order to set waiver priority, and then the recurring order is set by reversing the current league standing each week. So, assuming you were an early pick what with getting Alvin Kamara (I wasn't present for the draft), I think that's the rule that is in place in this league.

That sounds right - I had pick 5 for the draft and waiver priority 10th of 14 to start with.

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Forgot to check the weekly pick’ems until just now....2nd in that as well ?

Aye I'm with you in second. Made all my picks for Week 2 too except Chiefs @ Steelers. I'm really stumped.

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Just did mine, it went too well this week, I’m expecting a disaster this week..

Way more difficult this week imo. Loads of good teams facing off and bad teams facing off.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

That sounds right - I had pick 5 for the draft and waiver priority 10th of 14 to start with.

It’s set to go against record, so the team with the worst record will get first priority and so on. 

5 minutes ago, r4derby said:

It’s set to go against record, so the team with the worst record will get first priority and so on. 

Yeah thats the one. The week one waiver is based on draft pick order iirc.

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Those two live trades are despicable. Voting against both of them.

I can sort of see the logic behind the Coleman/Wilkins trade. It's misguided, I think, but not an obnoxious trade (Also suppressing my distaste that I had a trade offer for Coleman rejected).

Ekeler for Brate is confusing though ? If you're that desperate for a TE there are lots around the league who can actually catch.

27 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I can sort of see the logic behind the Coleman/Wilkins trade. It's misguided, I think, but not an obnoxious trade (Also suppressing my distaste that I had a trade offer for Coleman rejected).

Ekeler for Brate is confusing though ? If you're that desperate for a TE there are lots around the league who can actually catch.

And he didn't even have a catch in a game where the Bucs put up 48 points and decidedly second option behind OJ Howard at TE.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I offered an alternative ??

To be honest, there's not much logic behind trading Ekeler but having turned down pretty much every trade that's been submitted to me I thought I'd join the party and makes things a bit more interesting. I've knocked back about 5 offers for Ingram over the last few days and he's obviously still sat on my bench doing nothing so to sit here and keep turning down offers for another RB that's not made my starting team seems a bit rich and unsporting. 

By all means vote against and offer something better.... ?

41 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

To be honest, there's not much logic behind trading Ekeler but having turned down pretty much every trade that's been submitted to me I thought I'd join the party and makes things a bit more interesting. I've knocked back about 5 offers for Ingram over the last few days and he's obviously still sat on my bench doing nothing so to sit here and keep turning down offers for another RB that's not made my starting team seems a bit rich and unsporting. 

By all means vote against and offer something better.... ?

Deal. I'll give you Ben Watson ? 

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Was umming and arring over putting Javorius Allen in my team last night. Nice 15 point return...hope I don’t regret not doing so ?

You'll probably be ok as long as Golladay isn't the target for Stafford's prerequisite INTs.

I'm umming and arring over my flex too, and my QBs to an extent. 

Archived