NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Crowell gives me 3 x RB1's to choose 2 from, that's why I've been after another RB. Crowell was the best I could get without losing one of my starters! Think this trade suits both mine and @SaintRam teams to be honest, as I still have Smith as QB2.

Think you need a 4th RB, tried to help you out with one but ?‍♂️

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Srg said:

I've created two more "fantasy" games...

First one, which i have invited everyone in the standard league to, is the Weekly Pick'Em. So just select who you think will win every game each week and we will see who's the most accurate.

http://weeklypickem.fantasy.nfl.com/group/194295/join?icampaign=weeklypickem_lm_email_invite&mp=cd95957c4d2ad20fea04b484724c8e15.

League: DCFC Fans

Password: Lampard

The second one is the NFL Challenge, which is the NFL UK one with Sky Sports. This is a weekly fantasy challenge where you pick players (and defence etc), and you re-pick every week. This is also an open scoring rather than head-to-head every week like the standard league.

https://nflchallenge.skysports.com/#league/standings/14336?code=CDUSES32

6 of us in the pick em now, still waiting on sign ups for the second one!

36 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Crowell gives me 3 x RB1's to choose 2 from, that's why I've been after another RB. Crowell was the best I could get without losing one of my starters! Think this trade suits both mine and @SaintRam teams to be honest, as I still have Smith as QB2.

To be fair, I'm nightmareishly short on running backs

*hint, if anyone wants to trade..

1 minute ago, Srg said:

You have 4? Only thing you're short of is TE - and QB, unless you'll stream a back up for your bye week.

Conner can't be counted after this week, and Morris is 50:50 whether he or Breida is the main guy going forward.

I never carry a backup QB or TE tbf but I'll probably just stream TEs this year in general.

Just now, thederbyram said:

Conner can't be counted after this week, and Morris is 50:50 whether he or Breida is the main guy going forward.

I never carry a backup QB or TE tbf but I'll probably just stream TEs this year in general.

I went Breida - went for the upside. We know what Morris is at this point. I'd wait for someone to go down, and suddenly a FA is valuable. Or, punt on Mike Gillislee with Ingram out 4 games he should be involved alongside Kamara.

1 minute ago, thederbyram said:

I'm always one Real WR/RB backup with one Rookie WR/RB backup and a TE and QB backup. I don't like the idea of having to settle or trade for replacements.

Mostly because I hate having to do anything other than just re-arrange my team based on opposition ? 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

I went Breida - went for the upside. We know what Morris is at this point. I'd wait for someone to go down, and suddenly a FA is valuable. Or, punt on Mike Gillislee with Ingram out 4 games he should be involved alongside Kamara.

Jesus I hadn't even noticed he was on the wire.

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Some Saints chatter of Boston Scott potentially getting in ahead of Gillislee for some downs. He's an FA too though so same difference. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm always one Real WR/RB backup with one Rookie WR/RB backup and a TE and QB backup. I don't like the idea of having to settle or trade for replacements.

Mostly because I hate having to do anything other than just re-arrange my team based on opposition ? 

I like starting the season with plenty of flyer picks and then filtering them out after a few weeks. For instance I think Gallup is in for a big year, as well as Chris Godwin. But if one of them ends up not doing very well, or someone gets injured, they will be my casualty for bye-week QBs, TEs, kickers and defenses..

Archived