NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

The best one

Oh I remember you're always going on about Sausages.

Some safe points in your line-up, with other low risks. I'd be fairly confident. 

You can probably lose Ryan Tannehill though, if Deshaun Watson gets injured there are better QBs (and equally average QBs on better teams) available on the waiver roster than RT. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Oh I remember you're always going on about Sausages.

Some safe points in your line-up, with other low risks. I'd be fairly confident. 

You can probably lose Ryan Tannehill though, if Deshaun Watson gets injured there are better QBs (and equally average QBs on better teams) available on the waiver roster than RT. 

Nice try but you're not having him. Not enough hair in my team as it is, I need him to add some follicle strength and depth.

Just now, David said:

Nice try but you're not having him. Not enough hair in my team as it is, I need him to add some follicle strength and depth.

haha I have zero interest in RT. Make no mistake, I'm pretty ducked in my QB department with Stafford but he's got a lot more points in him than Tannehill. Less than your Watson though.

If I was going to attempt to raid your team, which I won't in the short term as you have no Saints, I'd be after DeAndre Hopkins ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

If I was going to attempt to raid your team, which I won't in the short term as you have no Saints

Yeah, I made the decision early on not to have any Saints as I wanted to be taken seriously and in with a chance of doing something 

1 minute ago, David said:

Yeah, I made the decision early on not to have any Saints as I wanted to be taken seriously and in with a chance of doing something 

?

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'm open to trades @SaintRam though I see there's only Shady McCoy or Melvin Gordon of any interest... 

Dude my team is complete cack. I'm going to have to do some WORK to get any trade value ? 

Last time I ever trust the auto-picker haha

32 minutes ago, Srg said:

You're not having Alvin Kamara

I had Alvin Kamara last season from the 7th round. I've had my enjoyment ? 

He was my overall #1 (if my list was followed), so I assume he was someone else's before me in the first round.

I've written him and Drew Brees off, i don't have the value in my team to pinch either. Probably Mark Ingram too.

But Michael Thomas is my fav players and I reckon a trade there is do-able.

Cameron Meredith maybe too.

Might even make a desparate play for Wil Lutz as my kicker just to garner some interest in the season.

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I had Alvin Kamara last season from the 7th round. I've had my enjoyment ? 

He was my overall #1 (if my list was followed), so I assume he was someone else's before me in the first round.

I've written him and Drew Brees off, i don't have the value in my team to pinch either. Probably Mark Ingram too.

But Michael Thomas is my fav players and I reckon a trade there is do-able.

Cameron Meredith maybe too.

Might even make a desparate play for Wil Lutz as my kicker just to garner some interest in the season.

I’ll swap you Ted Ginn for Melvin Gordon ????‍♂️

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’ll swap you Ted Ginn for Melvin Gordon ????‍♂️

I'm contemplating having everyone offering me a trade of their worst player for Melvin Gordon and having a raffle ? 

Archived