NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUILT ON AN EXPLOSIVE POOL OF WIDEOUTS, CARNERO COUGARS LOOKS TO LAND AMONG THE LEAGUE'S ELITE

Draft GradeProj RecordProj Finish

B 7-6 7

DRAFT SUMMARY

Carnero Cougars finished with a solid, if unspectacular, draft performance, taking the fifth overall draft slot and putting together a team that may be playoff caliber. They must see a lot of potential in wide receivers, as they used their first three selections to address that position. Going hand-in-hand with that early investment, Carnero Cougars secured the best foursome of wide receivers in the league.

My auto-draft managed a B rank. I will raid you all for trades asap. 

If I don't have a couple of my fav Saints I will pay this league zero attention ? 

EDIT: I just saw my draft

giphy.gif

The auto-draft has failed me HARD. 

1 minute ago, thederbyram said:

Love me some trades.

Whats your team? I'll have a look at your roster.

I'm actually really concerned because my auto-draft has picked exactly zero players I would have picked myself, which is confusing. Seems like the list I created hasn't been followed.

15 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Whats your team? I'll have a look at your roster.

I'm actually really concerned because my auto-draft has picked exactly zero players I would have picked myself, which is confusing. Seems like the list I created hasn't been followed.

Tucker Right in the....

Basically it would be good if everyone was open to trades wouldn't it? I leagues with zero activity haha.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Trump-Pram-Website_800.png

You're damn right! I only play fantasy football to leech success from the success of the teams I support. 

That's why I don't play PL fantasy footbal, I have no team ? 

I'm shocked I don't have any Saints players - I overvalued ALL of them. I think the auto-picker table didn't work.

2 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Tucker Right in the....

Basically it would be good if everyone was open to trades wouldn't it? I leagues with zero activity haha.

You are Saints-less ? What a shame

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You're damn right! I only play fantasy football to leech success from the success of the teams I support. 

That's why I don't play PL fantasy footbal, I have no team ? 

I'm shocked I don't have any Saints players - I overvalued ALL of them. I think the auto-picker table didn't work.

Snooze you lose!

I'm only here to get one over on the more seasoned NFL fans, it's a win win for me, if I finish bottom what did you expect from a noob? Managed to finish above a few of you, I will politely remind them that I am better than them at any given opportunity.

I sense a few are nervous already, trying to write off my predicted 12-1. Time to deflate those balls!

Just now, David said:

Snooze you lose!

I'm only here to get one over on the more seasoned NFL fans, it's a win win for me, if I finish bottom what did you expect from a noob? Managed to finish above a few of you, I will politely remind them that I am better than them at any given opportunity.

I sense a few are nervous already, trying to write off my predicted 12-1. Time to deflate those balls!

Which team is yours?

Archived