NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I best set auto picks then as the only day I can’t do is the afternoon of 2nd Sept as I will be mid flight. Even if I paid for airline WiFi it’s never that reliable - double whammy if I lose live draft connection having been mugged for the pleasure).

I could maybe do some of the draft rounds if it was 1pm start (8am EST for @GeneralRam) whilst boarding starts and I just wait to be last on (every second counts).

Just let us know if it’s deffo 2pm so I can do auto picks if needed.

29 minutes ago, Carnero said:

@r4derby how strange! I won't be able to do any of those times on a Sunday... have we written off going for a midweek evening instead?

No, just the conversation had moved towards Sunday PM to accommodate someone. Like I said before, I suggest we pick a time that suits lots of us, but unlikely to find one that suits all. I will not be able to do Sunday PM, but that’s ok if everyone else can do it. Looks like we’re back to drawing board.

Sunday evening seems to best time for a lot of people. I’ll set it as that until a discussion leads to another date or time

If I wasn't going the races today I'd smash out a little spreadsheet with everyones availability, there's got to be somewhere where we all fit in. 

I'm good for any weekday* and Sunday.

Friday/Saturday* night will be the only nights I can't.

1 hour ago, thederbyram said:

That's just bizarre! So basically it's any time from 4pm onwards on a day that suits? Where's that spreadsheet!

I’m sure you can have midday times, just not an option for that Sunday...I’m going to make an executive decision - we will go for a 7:30pm start on either Sunday 2nd or Monday 3rd. Response on here please, and whichever is more popular we will go with.

10 minutes ago, r4derby said:

we will go for a 7:30pm start on either Sunday 2nd or Monday 3rd. Response on here please, and whichever is more popular we will go with.

Mon 3rd ?

Would be good if people who can do BOTH state as such...

Is trading possible? 

I think if people are actually going to be active to trading, then people missing out on the draft is not a huge deal. But if people are gonna close off post-draft then it is important to be as inclusive as possible.

I can do basically any time, I might choose to not be there but I'll set my auto-pick list to cover anyway. 

I will not be able to do the Monday due to being at work. If it is Monday, feel free to give my spot to someone else ? if I'm on autodraft, I probably won't keep involved moving forward which would ruin it for everyone else and I wouldn't want to do that.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Is trading possible? 

I think if people are actually going to be active to trading, then people missing out on the draft is not a huge deal. But if people are gonna close off post-draft then it is important to be as inclusive as possible.

I can do basically any time, I might choose to not be there but I'll set my auto-pick list to cover anyway. 

Yes trading is cool, as well as using the waiver wire. Also the autodraft is actually pretty good so i wouldn't worry too much.

4 hours ago, r4derby said:

I’m sure you can have midday times, just not an option for that Sunday...I’m going to make an executive decision - we will go for a 7:30pm start on either Sunday 2nd or Monday 3rd. Response on here please, and whichever is more popular we will go with.

I'm equally happy with either.. available for both.

13 hours ago, r4derby said:

Both fine for me.

Archived