Paul Tyrrell

timmo

Not sure how to post a link but according to Charles Sale in the Mail he has left the club. He was communications chief or something.

Seem to remember his appointment was controversial at the time due to something that had gone on at Liverpool 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A basket-case football club like Derby County - whatever their illustrious history - have always looked a surprise choice for 'golden generation' player Frank Lampard to make his first foray into management. 

If Derby make a poor start, it will not help Lampard's cause that the club have lost their highly accomplished and experienced communications chief Paul Tyrrell, who is going back into consultancy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-6020683/Sky-leave-Sir-Ian-Botham-Test-commentary-team.html

(bottom of page)

The link is to a basket case of a newspaper which is a surprise choice for any journalist. 

PistoldPete2
14 minutes ago, David said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-6020683/Sky-leave-Sir-Ian-Botham-Test-commentary-team.html

(bottom of page)

The link is to a basket case of a newspaper which is a surprise choice for any journalist. 

WTF? A basket case of a football club? That's finished in the top 6 for 3 times out of the last 5? What does that make Forest then? W@nkers. 

Do you think the Daily Mail has got it in for us???!!!!!   That is a particularly nasty attack.    Have we done something new to merit such visciousness??     

I don't mind them calling us a 'basket case' club . I have absolutely no respect for THEM either or anything they stand for. But I DO mind them poo-stirring over our managerial appointment.   Lamps doesn't deserve to be dragged into this

Weirdly, almost every other article oon lamps and derby has us a nearly pl club just needing tto make the jump.
Someone wwith sour grapes or an axe to grind wrote those words.

I dislike the editorial and political sside if the mail but for some reason id always regarded their sports reporting aas ok.

The article doesn't even make any sense, firstly it is an attack on Derby County, for no reason.  Then it mentions if Lampard fails (cheers for the vote of confidence), and tries to find a way of saying Paul Tyrell leaving could have a negative effect on Lamps, who probably doesn't even know who Paul Tyrell is.

Shocking journalism and just proves, any idiot could write a news article.

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Weirdly, almost every other article oon lamps and derby has us a nearly pl club just needing tto make the jump.

I dislike the editorial and political sside if the mail but for some reason id always regarded their sports reporting aas ok.

Sticky keyboard RW?

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Agreed. Why a change in communications staff should impact on Frank Lampards chances of success is beyond me. Especially as Lamps is a very good communicator himself. This guy must have some sort of agenda against us, why it should be newsworthy at all I don't know,  I had never heard of Paul tyrell and I'm a Rams fan, so why does this make a story in the national news? 

Archived