World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the most stonewall penalty of this world cup, not sure how they can complain. The Colombian fans and Maradona can cry all they like, doesn't change the result or the facts, they're a team full of dirty, cheating players and they got exactly what they deserved. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

It was the most stonewall penalty of this world cup

Whilst it was a penalty, this isn’t true, Kane was wrestled to the ground a couple times v Tunisia which was more blatant and not given 

8 minutes ago, David said:

Just checked.....yup, still out the World Cup. Can you hear their tears falling from your Florida pool?

yep, pretty much.. I watched it in a bar full of them, it was brilliant... after the last penalty went in the whole bar emptied in less than a minute...I barely had chance to put my phone on playing "its coming home"...

18 minutes ago, David said:

Whilst it was a penalty, this isn’t true, Kane was wrestled to the ground a couple times v Tunisia which was more blatant and not given 

***Most stonewall penalty given, I feel like that amendment helps! No idea how they can claim it wasn't a penalty though.

Just now, Andicis said:

***Most stonewall penalty given, I feel like that amendment helps! No idea how they can claim it wasn't a penalty though.

Even with your ***, still don’t think it was the most stonewall given. Was a penalty though.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

What disallowed goal?

I think they're on about when 2 balls were on the pitch & everyone had stopped playing. The players didn't even protest. So clutching at straws there!

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

What disallowed goal?

When there was a multi ball mix up, Macguire I think was looking at the wrong ball when young through him the right ball, putting one of their players in to cross to Falcao, I think to score. But the ref almost instantly blew to retake the throw, and everyone but the Colombians stopped. Not an example of unfairness towards them, just another example of the Colombian willingness to cheat, hoping that if they put it in the net, hopefully someone somewhere would rewrite the rules to make it a goal. 

45 minutes ago, Andicis said:

It was the most stonewall penalty of this world cup, not sure how they can complain. The Colombian fans and Maradona can cry all they like, doesn't change the result or the facts, they're a team full of dirty, cheating players and they got exactly what they deserved. 

I don't believe Maradona even believes what he says. He's a mess and he likes to be controversial to stay relevant, hence the drug-fuelled antics in the stand and comments such as those he made about the game.

He's like a South American Piers Morgan. Apart from the fact that Maradona actually used to have a talent.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

yep, pretty much.. I watched it in a bar full of them, it was brilliant... after the last penalty went in the whole bar emptied in less than a minute...I barely had chance to put my phone on playing "its coming home"...

Is this you?

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

No, I was in a bar full of Colombian ladies..... ha ha

Hope you made yourself available as a shoulder to cry on for them.

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, Squid said:

They're worse than Liverpool fans!

Its a bit worrying. This is in Russia remember. We might find out it got replayed but England didn't receive the notification so Colombia won 678-0.

So the headbutt, the dive from Falcao, the elbow on Kane, the double barge on Maguire, the piggy back corner, the coach barging Sterling and laughing about it, Rodriguez waving play on when Maguire was down injured... all forgotten by 180,000 stupid Colombians and a fat Argentine coke head.

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

I don't believe Maradona even believes what he says. He's a mess and he likes to be controversial to stay relevant, hence the drug-fuelled antics in the stand and comments such as those he made about the game.

He's like a South American Piers Morgan. Apart from the fact that Maradona actually used to have a talent.

Like Ben Johnson criticising the 100m gold medalist.  We should just ignore the fool, all this is oxygen to him

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Its a bit worrying. This is in Russia remember. We might find out it got replayed but England didn't receive the notification so Colombia won 678-0.

Imagine if that happened but the team that turned up didn’t choose to kick off first. They’d have to wait 45 mins to get a kick. 

Archived