Lets be Frank

nfb

Lets be Frank ?  

341 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You can get splinters up there Curtains.

I’m quietly optimistic about Frank but I’m still aware of the fact that cost cutting needs to take place which is never easy. 

Frank gets my full backing as a Derby Fan.  Up the Rams. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, nfb said:

The poll results so far look good news for the 1st game

Poll results are a bit buggered as you allowed it to be multiple choice. I can see at least one member that’s on the fence whilst thinking we’re doomed.

Amateurs ?

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Not on track mate? lol

It’s well know I liked Gary Rowett but Frank Lampard was my favourite player.  

It’s a big job for Frank at Derby. 

I hope he succeeds. 

The reason I’m io the fence is purely because of the finances and FFP.

I hope  Frank can work wonders i really do. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Poll results are a bit buggered as you allowed it to be multiple choice. I can see at least one member that’s on the fence whilst thinking we’re doomed.

Amateurs ?

Thanks for the heads up David,  but no matter, it's pretty conclusive so far ?

Just now, curtains said:

I hope he succeeds. 

The reason I’m in the fence is purely because of the finances and FFP.

Now you're in danger of being off the rails!

I think we should all take a sharp intake of breath and consider the attention this is going to bring the club , the media will be all over us like a rash , we need to show that we are completely behind Frank and give him and the team positive support and believe me that means me changing my attitude as well , So I am 100% behind Frank and the Club

'Even a Falling Star Burns Brightly on its way down '  :-)  ,its going to be rocky but it will be fun

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

I hope he succeeds. 

The reason I’m io the fence is purely because of the finances and FFP.

To be serious for a moment - he has as much chance as any other. Sure, he hasn't proven anything yet in terms of his managerial ability but past management achievement has historically proven to be a very unreliable indicator to us, so the fact that it ISN'T there does not really increase the risk in my view.

At this stage we should judge him on what he does and is seen to be doing. On that basis, his initial move to bring in a highly regarded (but inexperienced at this level) assistant is a positive sign in my view.

The very fact that there ISN'T a list of previous ups and downs means that the chance of this appointment polarising the fan base to the same extent that Rowett, Pearson, Mac did is a good thing imho. Still room for debate of course......

14 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

To be serious for a moment - he has as much chance as any other. Sure, he hasn't proven anything yet in terms of his managerial ability but past management achievement has historically proven to be a very unreliable indicator to us, so the fact that it ISN'T there does not really increase the risk in my view.

At this stage we should judge him on what he does and is seen to be doing. On that basis, his initial move to bring in a highly regarded (but inexperienced at this level) assistant is a positive sign in my view.

The very fact that there ISN'T a list of previous ups and downs means that the chance of this appointment polarising the fan base to the same extent that Rowett, Pearson, Mac did is a good thing imho. Still room for debate of course......

Being serious do you think Rowett can develop the academy players and bring them into the first team whilst balancing the budget and keeping the existing 1st team players onboard and happy. 

Won’t  as in any management structure and team cordiality there be winners and losers and people having their noses shoved out. 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Being serious do you think Rowett Frank can develop the academy players and bring them into the first team whilst balancing the budget and keeping the existing 1st team players onboard and happy. 

Won’t  as in any management structure and team cordiality there be winners and losers and people having their noses shoved out. 

13 minutes ago, curtains said:

Being serious do you think Rowett can develop the academy players and bring them into the first team whilst balancing the budget and keeping the existing 1st team players onboard and happy. 

Wrong forum, this is the Derby one, not Stoke's..

1 minute ago, Rab a dab doo said:

he hasn't been in job 5 minutes, nor picked picked his first side nor have they kicked a ball..

Yet he appointment is being judge as good or bad a tad early me thinks 

Very true .

Be interesting when IN REALITY the hysteria calms down. 

53 minutes ago, David said:

Amateurs ?

I spoiled my ballot purely as it was multiple choice

Archived