Gary WHO ?

archied

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

7 different Stoke fans have told me they would rather have Frank than Gary as their manager. 

Just repeating a totally unscientific poll I’ve carried out earlier this evening.

I asked 11 but the other 4 said “duck off you sheepshagging bar steward”

No need.

Those other 4 are just jealous mate. I reckon that's more than likely 11 out of 11 would rather have Frank then Gary. ?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, steve brummie said:

I fear they may be facing a similar future to Coventry City.

Hope I'm wrong, for GR's sake!

Hope you’re right, for the same reason.

No particular animosity towards Stoke, but the gods always punish hubris. 

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

7 different Stoke fans have told me they would rather have Frank than Gary as their manager. 

Just repeating a totally unscientific poll I’ve carried out earlier this evening.

I asked 11 but the other 4 said “duck off you sheepshagging bar steward”

No need.

They really have a way with words round the potteries don't they Utch. ☺️

A quote from the stoke forum.

"I just wish we would've gone in for someone like that. Even Gary Neville. I don't care about what happened at Valencia, that job was difficult for any English man. Nothing excites me about Rowett and I think we've shot ourselves in the foot again. At least Rowett is the kind of guy to walk when the going gets tough."

Gary Rowett asking for loyalty. Gary Rowett who applied for other jobs while at Brum and jumped ship from his "home" to another club in the same division?

Interesting Gary, very interesting. 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Crying face from @KCG. The guy who cried about crying smilies.

Irony is strong in this thread!!??

I didn't, you need to read what I wrote. It obviously upsets you, and gets to you, that I find your comments banal ?

Rowett, of course, needs to accept an open door policy. I've always thought as a manger, once you tart yourself about a bit then you don't have a leg to stand on when players start doing it under your nose. It's all to easy for players, managers, agents, etc. to throw back into your face. 

We know Rowett isn't adverse to getting rid of players on the cheap to get them gone, so wouldn't be surprised to see that happen. Shaqiri will go for less than they sign Afobe for, which must sting a little.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Gary Rowett asking for loyalty. Gary Rowett who applied for other jobs while at Brum and jumped ship from his "home" to another club in the same division?

Interesting Gary, very interesting. 

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

Loyalty wow Gary come on! 

Pretty much sums up the arrogance of the man. He is suffering from delusions of grandeur, I think. An average manager that has achieved very little in his managerial career yet he's created this myth that he's this young innovative manager. Poor Stoke have fell into his trap and this years parachute payments will be long gone before the myth implodes.

2 hours ago, KCG said:

I didn't, you need to read what I wrote. It obviously upsets you, and gets to you, that I find your comments banal ?

It cuts me to the core. 

I'll go back and read what you wrote. I'll do that right now.

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Pretty much sums up the arrogance of the man. He is suffering from delusions of grandeur, I think. An average manager that has achieved very little in his managerial career yet he's created this myth that he's this young innovative manager. Poor Stoke have fell into his trap and this years parachute payments will be long gone before the myth implodes.

He is an insecure man. I say this from a psychological perspective. His comments about his sides being 'falsely' labelled as.....means he pays too much attention to what is written about him. I really think he is a bang average manager and he will regret this when Stoke realise he is not that good and get rid of him come December. 

Archived