Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

"The appeal of Stoke City may be more than the Yorkshire club" What has football become 

The author did also suggest that Stoke appointing Rowett was a “stroke of genius”. We can only suppose that he/she might be prone to a touch of exaggeration.

7 minutes ago, Rampage said:

£15 great opportunity to mess Stoke around. £15 mill with extra £5 mill if they get promoted. 

I think the last few weeks have shown that we’re not in any position to mess anyone around over Vydra. It doesn’t look like he fancies Leeds, no club from the Prem. appears to have shown any interest and we need to shift him to get players in. £15mill? I hope you were joking , otherwise dream on

Just now, Arsene Titman said:

I think the last few weeks have shown that we’re not in any position to mess anyone around over Vydra. It doesn’t look like he fancies Leeds, no club from the Prem. appears to have shown any interest and we need to shift him to get players in. £15mill? I hope you were joking , otherwise dream on

I would not sell anyone to Stoke, QPR or Reading. I would not sell Vydra. 

Really didnt think Rowett would come back for Vydra, but maybe Rowett could be the one to persuade Vydra to leave us as it seems like he wasnt keen to join Leeds but Rowett got him to be top scorer again. I also think Stoke may get close to matching Vydras wage demands

1 minute ago, DcfcJack said:

Really couldn’t see Mel selling vyds to stoke, especially after making a statement with Davies.

Are we really arsed where he goes? Do we really have any reason to hate Stoke? All they did was take a manager away from us who half of us didn't want anyway!

If Stoke are willing to splash the cash, and thus enable us to bring in Lampard's players, then I'm all for it!

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Are we really arsed where he goes? Do we really have any reason to hate Stoke? All they did was take a manager away from us who half of us didn't want anyway!

If Stoke are willing to splash the cash, and thus enable us to bring in Lampard's players, then I'm all for it!

No personally I don’t care where he ends up as long we get a good price, just don’t think Mel would be very keen is all.

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Hate Stoke? I'm grateful personally.

Archived