Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy to see that we are actually forcing another team to up their bid as opposed to just accepting almost immediately.

Would love to get around 15 mil for him, just so then we can finally get the books balanced and hopefully help Frank Re - Invest.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A bit like the crazy rumour about Mel Morris storming into the changing room when Clement was in charge.

Not a rumour is it when he admitted and apologised for it. 

Do we have anything more than a “I heard from a mate” to suggest Leeds have offered him 75k a week? 

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A bit like the crazy rumour about Mel Morris storming into the changing room when Clement was in charge.

Still not as good as the rumour of the Drones.

Always painted an Image of Mel And Pearson Strangling each other like Bart and Homer!

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

One person said that Leeds are offering 75k and people are taking it gospel? Come on now, let’s be realistic 

Speculation, Derby are paying him £25k/wk (something like, perhaps even nearer £30) Leeds offer him much more, perhaps that's nearer £40k/wk but £75k/wk would be nutty.

Can I be the first to back him to score less than 10 for Leeds next season?

10 minutes ago, David said:

Come on, 75k a week? Shows how easily rumours are spread. Probably a number plucked from the back side of a hairy builder one afternoon in Harrogate. 

Not a chance. There’s no way hairy bummed builders would be allowed in Harrogate. Far too posh

Morning dress and back, sack & crack job just in case the tailcoat gets caught in a gust. 

Just now, Wolfie said:

Not a chance. There’s no way hairy bummed builders would be allowed in Harrogate. Far too posh

Morning dress and back, sack & crack job just in case the tailcoat gets caught in a gust. 

I’ve been to Harrogate once, can confirm hairy builders exist there. Not a rumour, seen it!

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

I plucked my backside once, never ever again.

I won’t ask why. Still trying to wrap my head around why people would believe Leeds would pay Vydra almost £4m a year when the entire first team wage bill was £16m in the last accounts. Too early for all this.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-accounts-radrizzani-transfers-14490477.amp

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I plucked my backside once, never ever again.

I’m curious as to how and why one might pluck ones own hirsute posterior. But not so curious as to require actual details. 

I did once have my back waxed. Most painful thing ever. My tattoo was mild discomfort in comparison. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

I’ve been to Harrogate once, can confirm hairy builders hirsute stonemasons exist there. Not a rumour, seen it!

Fixed

They were apparently in for Abel Hernandez, but wouldn't pay his 50-60k a week wage demands. Vydra isn't going to be on 75k a week at Leeds, no chance. He will definitely be on over 40k, but not that much more. I imagine he's on roughly 35-40k a week here as it stands anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

They were apparently in for Abel Hernandez, but wouldn't pay his 50-60k a week wage demands. Vydra isn't going to be on 75k a week at Leeds, no chance. He will definitely be on over 40k, but not that much more. I imagine he's on roughly 35-40k a week here as it stands anyway. 

One of the newspapers stated that he's our highest earner and on £30k a week.

Probably BS but it's a good a guess as any!

No way would he be demanding £75k!!!!!

47 minutes ago, David said:

Come on, 75k a week? Shows how easily rumours are spread. Probably a number plucked from the back side of a hairy builder one afternoon in Harrogate. 

So your saying he's going to be on 90k a week?

quick pass it on!

Archived