Anybody keep RamsTV through the offseason?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I only signed up this year so now sure if it's worth it as the only stuff I tend to use are the live game video feeds and the interviews, the latter of which are free anyway.

I signed up on the last day of the discount period last summer, paying for a year. So yes, I'll be keeping it for the summer.

43 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

You have reminded me bob,i must cancel it until next season,cheers!

Not sure how to do it however....does anyone have the contact email address??

Email website@dcfc.co.uk

Theyll ask for your name, DoB, and home address. 

Youll continue to have access until the end of your subscription period. 

They'll have all the preseason games streamed but I can't remember if that's subscription or just Being registered.

But yeah, generally, not much over the summer to be worth paying for, just the nature of it being off season. By the time the world cup I'd over it'll only be a few weeks to wait.

To be fair, we don’t know if last season’s pre season coverage was a goodwill gesture, an ironing out teething problem exercise or a sweetener to encourage subscribers. It may have been a combination of all of them but I wouldn’t take it for granted we’ll get the same coverage gratis this year, if we do, nice gesture from the club. ? 

27 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Can anyone tell me how much it will cost next season? Thanks.

im sure the pricing will be different because of the difference in the tv rights in the UK. probably wont be announced til august.

10 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

To be fair, we don’t know if last season’s pre season coverage was a goodwill gesture, an ironing out teething problem exercise or a sweetener to encourage subscribers. It may have been a combination of all of them but I wouldn’t take it for granted we’ll get the same coverage gratis this year, if we do, nice gesture from the club. ? 

Which plan was required to watch the u23’s etc?

Yes (annual subscription so it just happens anyway).

I’ve had a ball in the last 24 hours laughing at Rowett’s interviews about next season. Not really. My finances are up against FFP limits too so I can’t risk smashing my laptop right now.

Archived