They absolute minimum you should expect

Fulham were clearly the better team over two legs and the score massively flattered us.

I see little to be cheery about.

I hate turning managers over, but I've lost all faith in a manager that cannot figure out a way to get the divisions leading scorer into a starting 11.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a professional footballer, is that they try hard.

That should be a given. It should never be in question.

To be proud of doing the bare minimum for your job, seems like a very low bar to me.

I'd prefer to be proud because they player fluid attacking fearless football. 

I was proud af of the team that lost to QPR at Wembley.

I'm just puzzled by this team because they are so lacking in skill, vision and creativity.

The absolute minimum we should expect is a team that even was going to try win the game. Rowett couldn't even do that for us. Cheers for playing for a 0-0 even though you told us you were going to try win, Gary. We're a laughing stock.

It's sad to see sides like Fulham play such great football and attract these top quality players like Mitrovic, Cairney, Johnansen, Kalas and Kamara.

Tinpot club, ditto Burnley, Cardiff and Huddersfield. But i'd swap the fancy training ground and cat one status for what they currently have in a flash.

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

Palmer didn’t look too shabby either when he came on. 

He never did, did he? He always had defenders on the back foot and worried about his pace.

I'm not sure he is/was the answer, but he certainly stirred the pot when he came on.

It’s not the trying hard that makes people proud as much as the mental and psychical effort required to play that way for so long. Incidentally, I think this Fulham side is better than we were in 2014 and bar a very sloppy start would’ve been pushing Wolves to the final day. They deserve to go up.

There was a lot of character on display, and that’s not the same thing as effort. The manager and players got the tactics right and gave us the best chance possible against a side miles better than us.

The debate to be had over the next few weeks is how we even got in this position in the first place. We have the resources to compete with Fulham, so why the bloody hell do we have to play against them like an underdog in a cup tie?

Just now, Derby blood said:

You are back, after we lose the negative, clueless ***** are back, do me a favour and please admit Mr Rowett is the manager to take us forward.

Ha ha hah ha hah ha etc for infinity

I left you clueless happy clappers to it until now. See the light then?

Archived