Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

2 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Don’t know how you do it but fingers crossed!!!

I had everything crossed, but never mind.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't fault the effort of the players in the last stage of the season just need that for a full one. The fans were great in both games overall i thought we always we needed more from the first leg. 

Bitterly disappointed but we need to make a better fight if it next season a few more moving on and a few more in. 

Whatever happens i will be there enjoy your summer everyone. 

As painful and as disappointing as it is to have to live up to the bottle job tag and get seen crying on the telly again - as a previous poster mentioned, it really is a victory for football. 

Fulham were CLEARLY the better side. Not just because they finished higher than us in the league but also because they play football the way that I believe most people want to see it played. They play the way that most fans of this club want us to play. We are the opposite. It's like seeing Pep beat Pulis. 

Feels horrible, but for neutrals and football in general I believe it's the right result.

Rowett out. 

PistoldPete2

A good effort by the Rams but really in the end fulhams extra quality was just about able to count. 

A few quick thoughts ... Vydra once again offered us absolutely nothing, I would rather we played with jerome on one leg than vydra in that sort of form.

and a minor point at the end... The fulham keeper was booked for timewasting  in added time but no time was added as a result... What's the point.

and throughout the game , goodman on sky was saying fulham don't score many from corners as they don't have players with height and I was begging him not to tempt fate , but it didn't work. Sure enough they score from a corner and the goalscorer is a tiny bloke. 

Going to kill the wife!

Sat outside having a chunter to myself about being taken apart by a very good Fulham side (with seconds to go in the game) when the dozy mare shouts from the kitchen..."Derby just scored!"

I leap out of my smoking chair in amazement and wobble into the living room only to see the Fulham players celebrating after the final whistle.

The dizzy cow thought that we were playing in black and white.

Now removing some slabs from the patio and getting my shovel out of the shed. She's got to go somewhere?

Fulham deserve to be where they are and good luck to them....apart from that cheating diving piece of crap Kamara. I hope his next dump turns out to be an angry hedgehog.

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well at least we’ve now completed the full set of every possible way to fail to get promoted..

Lost in PO final

Lost in P.O. semi first leg

Lost in P.O. semi second leg

Just missed out

Missed out by miles 

You can also add completely balls up a nailed on PO/auto place and crash out in comical style on the final day.

Onwards and upwards.

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

You don't half talk a load of bolarks mate. Clearly you've forgotten the last time we went up.

The prem’s much different nowadays mate. The money is much more evenly distributed meaning that it would be next to impossible for any team to be that bad again. Burnley finished 7th this season with a relatively championship quality team

No complaints with the result, good luck to Fulham in the final.

Come up way short, didn’t expect to progress but still disappointed with the performance. Very sloppy and we were outworked by Fulham, two things a team like ours just can’t afford against better opposition. Where was the kitchen sink at the end? Such a tame effort. Disappointed. 

First leg was colossal though which was a positive. Gave us a slight chance in itself.

Big summer ahead, some youth, legs and passing ability please. 

Come on England. 

Archived