Fulham (A) Play Off Tickets (Sold Out)

Day

28 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yep

We have season tickets as well we payed extra money for away membership so it is fare been to loads of away games.

No what I’m saying is, you can buy a membership and get a ticket BEFORE regular season ticket holders with no membership.  

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m disappointed we won’t be going now. We work fairly close to Fulham - Brentford, Fulham and QPR evening matches are all great for us. We’re just Season Ticket holders so even if there are tickets left on Saturday we wouldn’t be able to collect them and no time for post. 

I don’t have a problem with the rules, we’ve not been to many away matches this season because we’re skint!

We’ll be roaring on the lads on Monday from sunny Brighton.

2 hours ago, David said:

To buy an away membership you need to be a ST Holder or Home Member, £39 for the home then £49 for the away. Doubt many would have paid that not to go to a game all season.

Fair enough! I'd misunderstood from some of the earlier posts that you could purchase away membership on it's own.

11 minutes ago, WestKentRam said:

I think the fairest way is to give those supporters who went to Fulham on a cold Saturday in November first dibs ?

Hooray ,, I’m in 

36 minutes ago, WestKentRam said:

I think the fairest way is to give those supporters who went to Fulham on a cold Saturday in November first dibs ?

Great idea but I think we had more tickets then so some would still miss out! Life's not fair sometimes.....

Although I realise that there has to be a priority in ticket allocation for some games, it comes down to opposition sides not wanting a big allocation of away fans to " out do" the home side in noise levels. I've been a season ticket holder for a few years now and I've never had an away membership so for those that buy that for the privilege on away priority, fair enough. However, when it gets to season ticket holders who have more away games under their belt having the next level of priority it can be argued that we should all be on a first come first served basis. The fact is that some people can afford to go to as many away games when and where they want, where as others have to select their away games carefully according to their personal budget. I travel as a couple so straight away that's double the price in our household.    We try to go to games which are not to far away, i.e. Sheffield area, and Birmingham, distances that keep costs down on travel. Also we try to get to a ground we haven't been to yet, this season due to Mels generous subsidies we went to Reading and Man Utd. I sat in the home seats at Burton and Forest because I couldn't get a ticket for the Derby end and I didn't want to miss the games live,managed to get to Sheffield  Utd  game too . I went to both the last play off games at Brighton and Hull and on both occasions the atmosphere was fantastic so I'm pretty gutted I probably won't get to be at the Fulham game. I also have attended all the FA and league  cup games at home, and away if possible, and all home play off games. I  was at the 5-2  league cup game at Fulham a few years ago, I think that's still fresh in their memory and they're doing their damnest not to have a repeat of that night! Anyway fingers crossed come Saturday morning there might be a smidgeon of hope that there's some tickets left for me to fight for! To all who have tickets make sure you give the team all you've got in supporting them and sticking it to Fulham! 

See below from the Fulham forum surely derby can now do the same 

On 08/05/2018 at 18:15, David said:

D48AC560-F255-45AD-8EDB-CCB05CD9A313.png

If you can't make the match at Derby

AuthorMessage

(2 hours ago ) rebel [ 2 ]

Limited

Craven Cottage will host a live screening of Friday night's First Leg Play-Off fixture against Derby County. Watch the crucial game in our hospitality lounges, with tickets priced at just £10

Return to Top  Fullham Forum

1 hour ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Although I realise that there has to be a priority in ticket allocation for some games, it comes down to opposition sides not wanting a big allocation of away fans to " out do" the home side in noise levels. I've been a season ticket holder for a few years now and I've never had an away membership so for those that buy that for the privilege on away priority, fair enough. However, when it gets to season ticket holders who have more away games under their belt having the next level of priority it can be argued that we should all be on a first come first served basis. The fact is that some people can afford to go to as many away games when and where they want, where as others have to select their away games carefully according to their personal budget. I travel as a couple so straight away that's double the price in our household.    We try to go to games which are not to far away, i.e. Sheffield area, and Birmingham, distances that keep costs down on travel. Also we try to get to a ground we haven't been to yet, this season due to Mels generous subsidies we went to Reading and Man Utd. I sat in the home seats at Burton and Forest because I couldn't get a ticket for the Derby end and I didn't want to miss the games live,managed to get to Sheffield  Utd  game too . I went to both the last play off games at Brighton and Hull and on both occasions the atmosphere was fantastic so I'm pretty gutted I probably won't get to be at the Fulham game. I also have attended all the FA and league  cup games at home, and away if possible, and all home play off games. I  was at the 5-2  league cup game at Fulham a few years ago, I think that's still fresh in their memory and they're doing their damnest not to have a repeat of that night! Anyway fingers crossed come Saturday morning there might be a smidgeon of hope that there's some tickets left for me to fight for! To all who have tickets make sure you give the team all you've got in supporting them and sticking it to Fulham! 

Have you ever brought a fast pass at Alton Towers?

Archived