14th May 1983 and 14th May 2018

loweman2

On 08/05/2018 at 00:15, Papahet said:

Curious to know where are the Fulham fans are in the video? Lower tier behind goal is completely empty.

That was the norm for away fans when I started going.

Exactly what I was thinking, there's a gaggle of them in the corner but other than that WTF?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/05/2018 at 00:15, Papahet said:

Curious to know where are the Fulham fans are in the video? Lower tier behind goal is completely empty.

That was the norm for away fans when I started going.

I think they had slipped out pretty sharpish and were on their toes back to the station in fear of their lives !!

would have been a slaughter !

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 06:54, therealhantsram said:

Crikey. Fred Dineage. 

Still presents the nightly regional news down here would you believe. Age 75!

Still the same colour hair anorl on my screen. Implausible though that is.........?

By that standard - I've still got a 32 inch waist and @Boycie all his critical faculties!?

I almost wanted to see Fulham score there. We only needed the point, and a point might have been good enough for Fulham. 

Be interesting to know how the other results went. If our competitors all lost, and Leicester won, then I suppose none of it matters. But if leicester lost and I was a Fulham fan, I’d be super pissed. Every chance they could’ve got an equaliser in the last few minutes, which wouldn’t have made a difference to us. 

32 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I almost wanted to see Fulham score there. We only needed the point, and a point might have been good enough for Fulham. 

Be interesting to know how the other results went. If our competitors all lost, and Leicester won, then I suppose none of it matters. But if leicester lost and I was a Fulham fan, I’d be super pissed. Every chance they could’ve got an equaliser in the last few minutes, which wouldn’t have made a difference to us. 

I think that they needed to win to go up. The other team above them only drew meaning that they could have been promoted.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Most interesting thing about that table was the few points needed to get a top two finish. We needed 84 for first in 86-87 and 79 for second in 95-96 .  When did this 90-92 points needed to get top two start .  The opinion of most seems to be anybody can be beat anyone in the championship but this would indicate points aren't quite as easily shared out as they used to be .

4 hours ago, richinspain said:

I think that they needed to win to go up. The other team above them only drew meaning that they could have been promoted.

They would’ve never got two then. So I don’t feel so bad. 

What about us? Did we need to draw in the end, or did our rivals all loose?

15 minutes ago, curb said:

Leicester won, which is probably why it didn't get replayed, they couldn't have gone up anyway. 

I stand corrected then. The incident with Hooks and Burns I remember perfectly, but even the result of the game I didn’t have clear.

14 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I stand corrected then. The incident with Hooks and Burns I remember perfectly, but even the result of the game I didn’t have clear.

Sorry, I was wrong Leicester drew, I just googled it. unlucky Fulham ?

Archived