Jerome

kyle mccabe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I would. I doubt Jerome is better to have than Nuge.

Dunno I agree an awful lot with you as know and I am a massive CM fan but I have always thought that CJ would be a good fit ,I have watched him a bit when he was at Norwich and he aint a bad player .Having said that CM should never have left the club in the first place.

Chris Martin isn’t exactly pulling up much trees though nowadays..... biggest waste was giving him a fresh contract..... then sacking the very manager who probably got the best out of him.

Im sure his future endeavours rest somewhere else in the lower echelons of the championship next season. 

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Im sure his future endeavours rest somewhere else in the lower echelons of the championship next season. 

Good for you. I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank, especially if we win at Wembley.

I thought Jerome was fantastic yet again. I am actually embarrassed for writing him off so early. He's looking sharp, works his socks off and I feel confident hes going to find the back of the net when he's in on goal now. Him and Vydra look to have a good relationship

The way he acted after the Vydra goal says alot. Did brilliantly down the wing and a cross but made sure Vydra got the praise.

Well done Cammy. 

It’s an incredible turnaround by Jerome it really is. He looked for all the world like the new Conor sammon a few games ago, now he’s got renewed power and control and looks much more like the player we wanted! Hopefully this purple patch continues and he fires us to the prem, nothing would be more derby?

Who would’ve thought Jerome pulling up would send a concerned gasp around PP today?! He has transformed our attack in recent weeks and shown exactly why Rowett signed him. He’s looked like the player who fired Norwich to promotion! He’s vital to our chances. 

Well done CamJam

Just now, Millenniumram said:

It’s an incredible turnaround by Jerome it really is. He looked for all the world like the new Conor sammon a few games ago, now he’s got renewed power and control and looks much more like the player we wanted! Hopefully this purple patch continues and he fires us to the prem, nothing would be more derby?

I think a lot of it has to do with the shape and formation changes. It's amazing how much these things affect a player's form and effectiveness. Vyds is the optimum example, I guess. When Cam joined I was quite excited about it but we've not really seen the pace and power I'd envisaged until more recently. He looks bang on his game now though, full of confidence and seemingly scoring for fun.

Gotta love the guy's timing, huh?

Archived