NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

Check out Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grants link up play for a touchdown for the Dolphins....brillliant

Yes I'm glad no one seems to give the Dolphins any credit. I think ESPN had us down for 3 wins all season. We're quietly proving people wrong. 3-0 gives us over 70% chance of getting to the playoffs. Depth is a concern though. 

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Gutted about that overtime loss. Would be the Saints too. Big hand to Brees for breaking the all-time receptions record.

Ricardo Allen will be another big loss. But what a player in Calvin Ridley.

Welcome to the Falcons, @David

#NeverPunt

7 hours ago, Squid said:

Yes I'm glad no one seems to give the Dolphins any credit. I think ESPN had us down for 3 wins all season. We're quietly proving people wrong. 3-0 gives us over 70% chance of getting to the playoffs. Depth is a concern though. 

They seem to have a lot more guile and steel than last year, I don't think being down by 10 points in the third quarter last season they would have won it, confidence is high, it's been a long time but hey this could be the year ???

8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Will record Vikings @ rams tonight, and watch it after work tomorrow.

After last weeks disaster, injury/illness woes this week Eversen Griffen & Marcus Sherels are ruled out and Dalvin Cook questionable. Will need a huge performance to win this one.

Rams are down to CB3 and 4 (worryingly, for my fantasy team). So you should have some success in the pass.

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Rams are down to CB3 and 4 (worryingly, for my fantasy team). So you should have some success in the pass.

Vikings poor offensive line and Rams strength across defensive front will be enough to mitigate that, i'd guess. On the road on Thursday night football to boot, can't see past the Rams.

47 minutes ago, Srg said:

Vikings poor offensive line and Rams strength across defensive front will be enough to mitigate that, i'd guess. On the road on Thursday night football to boot, can't see past the Rams.

Yeah, probably. I have picked them in the weekly pick-ems, just think the potential for big plays through the air for the vikings is higher than it otherwise would have been.

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Rams win 38-31, scoreline looks close....1 win from 4 though ?

My worries about the Rams D came to fruition, just not by a high enough degree to lose. They were better than the Vikings D but not by a great deal. 

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

My worries about the Rams D came to fruition, just not by a high enough degree to lose. They were better than the Vikings D but not by a great deal. 

Their offense is just a different level, it can comfortably carry that team to the play offs and then the defense can join the party once fully healthy.

6 hours ago, Srg said:

Their offense is just a different level, it can comfortably carry that team to the play offs and then the defense can join the party once fully healthy.

Averaging over 30pts a game.. Goff is in the zone. 

Was worried about the Vikings, good team that has not clicked so far. 4-0 You Rams. ?

So, watched the game. At least I can say it was entertaining...

Into the last 2 mins of the game 7 points behind with the offence on the field around mid field there was a chance for the win, but then the fumble is caused and the games gone.

This week it was the defence, last week it was the offence, the week before it was special teams (carlson) having a poor game. Soon it’s going to all come together and someone’s going to get a tonking....I hope ?

Archived