Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

2 hours ago, maxjam said:

Quoting myself but I just want to add Maradona to the list as well (and not just because of what he said re. last nights match!)

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11426115/diego-maradona-says-colombia-suffered-a-monumental-robbery-against-england

Probably after some free cocaine off his Colombian drug dealers. He's hardly the epitome of fair play, the cheating fat fecker.

Sith Happens
20 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

The inability of seemingly 90% of England to spell Columbia correctly.

People who are unable to shake hands properly and instead offer up a limp, wet lettuce. Not to be trusted.

FTFY ?

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

FTFY ?

Didn't know whether to but the haha or sad emoji...

For what its worth, in the top post on this page I wrote 'Colombian' and 'Columbian' - one of which I know to be right, one of which I'm either blaming on the heat or my poor typing skills ?

Edited by maxjam
edited for typo!

Sith Happens

The idiots.everyday, who think they are better than the rest of us and use the bus lanes on the a52 into Nottingham.

Not talking about bus drivers either lol.

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

The idiots.everyday, who think they are better than the rest of us and use the bus lanes on the a52 into Nottingham.

Not talking about bus drivers either lol.

They're almost as annoying as the idiots who can't read bus lane signs, and stay out of them when there's no need, and cut you up once the bus lane has ended. 

Which isn't the case with the one you're referring to, which is 24/7, but annoying in a different way.

While we're on the subject, cyclists who have a dedicated cycle path, yet ignore the cycling prohibited signs on the adjacent road.

4 minutes ago, ramit said:

Two whole months of constant rain.  Two months people, not kidding, it's driving me wild.  If i don't get some sunshine soon i am going to cry and nobody will even notice because it's freaking pouring down from above.

Funnily enough it's rained here tonight for the first time in a month.