Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

9 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

At the traffic lights when you press the button and someone comes and presses it again, even though they saw you press it.

You mean it doesn't change quicker the more people who press it? Drats! :D

Sith Happens

This morning, nipped into the supermarket and walked past bunches of flowers and thought to myself, "i'll take a bunch home for the other half, I am sure she will like them", gets home, leaves them out as a surprise...what does she say, "they are nice?", no, "oh thanks great surprise", no, "What are they for, what you done?", yes.

:angry:

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

This morning, nipped into the supermarket and walked past bunches of flowers and thought to myself, "i'll take a bunch home for the other half, I am sure she will like them", gets home, leaves them out as a surprise...what does she say, "they are nice?", no, "oh thanks great surprise", no, "What are they for, what you done?", yes.

:angry:

You just can't win my friend. Fortunately we have two cats that like to devour flowers for some strange reason.  Saved me an absolute fortune them two little beauties. Having said that, flowers are an easy option when u are in the bad books. 

3 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Unboxing videos on YouTube. 

How empty must your life be if you need to watch someone taking their lawnmower or their laptop out of its box for thrills? 

Ha! I literally spent Friday trying to film an unboxing video foe my new product. Mine will be full of thrills.

10 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Ha! I literally spent Friday trying to film an unboxing video foe my new product. Mine will be full of thrills.

This is confusing. Once you've taken it out of its box it's out. You can't put it back and take it out again to make it more 'exciting'. That's cheating 

4 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

This is confusing. Once you've taken it out of its box it's out. You can't put it back and take it out again to make it more 'exciting'. That's cheating 

If you do the unboxing and re-unboxing in the privacy of a man cave, no one will know if you're cheating.

People who are lucky enough to have there own drive way yet park on the road. Use your space, especially in and around Mickleover as spaces desperately needed for hospital. Think it's rather selfish to leave a empty driveway personally..... obviously counter argument is well they are paying for it, but still, use the fooker 

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

People who are lucky enough to have there own drive way yet park on the road. Use your space, especially in and around Mickleover as spaces desperately needed for hospital. Think it's rather selfish to leave a empty driveway personally..... obviously counter argument is well they are paying for it, but still, use the fooker 

Probably have garages too but full of junk and too lazy to clear them out.

They probably park on the road to stop people parking there for the hospital as they think they have some sort of entitlement to that space because its in front of their house.

I do sympathise with people who live in areas that the public use to park, like Chad on match days, but it is what it is, the space in front of your house belongs to them no more than it does any other person.

The hospital really needs better parking though, its a nightmare at times, sometimes its impossible to find a spare space.

5 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

Coming onto this thread to mention something that annoys me, spending ten minutes reading other people's annoyances posted since the last time I looked in, and then finding that I couldn't remember what had annoyed me in the first place. Now that's annoying!

Can't be that annoying..?

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, Broderick said:

Replays in the FA cup

You see I used to love when the FA Cup final went to a replay, loved how the FA Cup was huge and coverage started at 9.00am on the day of the final, and if you got a replay great it all happened again.

On 21/07/2017 at 22:17, Wolfie20 said:

Owners of small dogs who tie little bows in their poochs' hair. They're bloody dogs for heaven sake!

People who dress their dogs up in any way except maybe a waterproof coat in severe weather. My friend buys tshirts and onesies for her pooch. It's just wrong