Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

30 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

not so much annoys, as saddens.

I get randomly saddened by seeing dead foxes in the road. I don't get so saddened by badgers, but foxes are visibly dogs to me, especially the cubs. There's one on the M42, looks like it's asleep on the central reservation, it's been there weeks and makes me sad every morning.

This cracked me up,which takes a bit on a monday morning.

Don't you ever play Roadkill Bingo?

Me and the kids always play on the drive from Sheffield to Pride Park.

1st time putting Blinds up (BNM cut to size ones) I'm not known for D.I.Y neither have I got the tools.. Never again me and the Father put holes everywhere (As it's Plasterboard the nails wouldn't go in or the wall plugs!).

Had to get help from a D.I.Y expert in the family jesus, leaving the D.I.Y to other people from now on! Had to cut it down 4-5 times.

13 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Correction required, humanity is the vermin. We are the only animal on this planet that destroys its and others habitat's.

But we're not the only animal that kills for fun. Introducing Mr Fox.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

But we're not the only animal that kills for fun. Introducing Mr Fox.

Don't forget dolphins, chimpanzees and lions just to name a few others.

They don't destroy their or others habitats, we are sole proprietors of that.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

People that wave £20 notes at staff in bars in an attempt to get served quicker.

You look like an arse and the bar staff will probably do everything in their power to avoid you for as long as possible.

what if its a £50 note, are they equally impressed?

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

People that wave £20 notes at staff in bars in an attempt to get served quicker.

You look like an arse and the bar staff will probably do everything in their power to avoid you for as long as possible.

So annoying, what happened to taking your turn, i am far too polite if im waiting at the bar and someone next to me has been waiting longer but the bar person comes to me i always advise them that the other person is first...sadly this doesnt seem to happen to me very often in return.

Edit: If you are down derby or somewhere and its busy its not £20 notes that seem to get you served quicker, especially if its a guy behind the bar, get some girls come up and they seem guaranteed to get served before us muppetts that have been stood there longer.

Sith Happens

Getting the wrong glass for a drink in a bar...no I don't want my peroni in a Carling glass or my guiness in a Oakham ales glass.

17 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Having been on the other side of the bar, it is something that I used to dislike. I used to try and keep track of who got to the bar when amd go through what I thoight was the "queue".

However having been in some bars where I have ended up in the "blind spot" (where no bar staff go to serve people) it is the only way to get attention to get served.

3 minutes ago, Broderick said:

I'm not sure why, but I really don't like the sound of liquids being poured into a cup. :(

The like was for the randomness..I like the sound myself. 

But made me chuckle cos I hate the sound of whispering...especially that advert for those cheap hotel deals where she whispers....don't know why but it really bugs me.

Neighbors with a flag pole who don't bother to secure the pole lines properly after taking down the flag and i have to listen to tiss tiss tiss tiss as i am trying to get some shut eye.  The correct way is to wrap the two lines in opposite directions around the pole until tight and then fasten.  

1 minute ago, ramit said:

Neighbors with a flag pole who don't bother to secure the pole lines properly after taking down the flag and i have to listen to tiss tiss tiss tiss as i am trying to get some shut eye.  The correct way is to wrap the two lines in opposite directions around the pole until tight and then fasten.  

Don't live on a boat.

On 4/14/2017 at 02:44, Paul71 said:

Tesco sorry for Good Friday beer advert.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39587226

_95633257_tescoad.jpg

Lets all find something to be outraged about. Honestly its getting stupid what people will find to be offended by.

Tesco should have a had a picture of Jesus nailed to the cross with a big smile on his face with some geezer on a ladder pouring said snakebite down Jesus' neck.

2 hours ago, ramit said:

Do you live next door to Buckingham Palace?

3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Do you live next door to Buckingham Palace?

Nope.  Having a flag pole is considered posh by some in these parts.  We had one at our house and the same problem persisted.  One night at 2am i fastened that sucker down so tight it couldn't be loosened and then steadfastly refused to assist.  A few weeks later a big storm laid it sideways.  Oh happy day.