Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

16 hours ago, Paul71 said:

People who contact the press with non stories, this one for example https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2486827/shopper-slams-tesco-after-muslim-woman-on-checkout-refused-to-serve-him-alcohol/

no need for him to look so depressed about it, like its caused him so much pain and suffering, in the pictures either, and to be honest if thats the wine he was buying he should have been refused for lack of taste.

Lee Saunders, 35, queued up to purchase a bottle of rosé wine, some LED lights, and an Xbox FIFA 17 game for his son at a supermarket kiosk.

She was right, he should not be buying it for his son...

On 31/10/2016 at 13:00, Animal is a Ram said:

Then the opposite, where fools driving around with fog lights on a completely clear day.

Or using fog lights in lieu of dipped beam. It's not cool, doesn't make your car look sporty, just makes you look a tool.

Front fog lights are known as Richard Head lights.

people who say 'looses' or 'loose' when they mean 'lose'

anyone driving a hyundai i10,toyota yaris or kia picanto (get out of my way!!!!!!)

crazy lewis hamilton supporters spouting off who have never actually watched an f1 race in their lives

every reality ******** program ever made other than castaway in 2000 which i actually quite liked

jeremy kyle.....i have enough of these buffoons at work without seeing them and their offspring on the television too

7 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

anyone driving a hyundai i10,toyota yaris or kia picanto (get out of my way!!!!!!)

crazy lewis hamilton supporters spouting off who have never actually watched an f1 race in their lives

every reality ******** program ever made other than castaway in 2000 which i actually quite liked

jeremy kyle.....i have enough of these buffoons at work without seeing them and their offspring on the television too

yeah loose is very common, i have even seen it written in the press, i suspect that is because in modern day we do pronounce it as 'luse' not 'lose' with O being pronounced as an O which it should be.

The big deal made about the New Years Honours list. With its populist vibe its starting to have all the importance of the 'rear of the year award'.

Sir Ian Botham I can see that....Sir Steve Redgrave hmm possibly... Sir Chris Hoy..less sure now....Sir Dave Brailsford increasingly uncomfortable....

Sir Andy Murray?? Sorry ...he has 3-4 years at the top of his sport to go..no need to honour him, pointless. What next?? Sir Jamie Vardy? Sir Dele AllI? 

PS Posh Spice? ??? 

4 hours ago, Chester40 said:

The big deal made about the New Years Honours list. With its populist vibe its starting to have all the importance of the 'rear of the year award'.

Sir Ian Botham I can see that....Sir Steve Redgrave hmm possibly... Sir Chris Hoy..less sure now....Sir Dave Brailsford increasingly uncomfortable....

Sir Andy Murray?? Sorry ...he has 3-4 years at the top of his sport to go..no need to honour him, pointless. What next?? Sir Jamie Vardy? Sir Dele AllI? 

PS Posh Spice? ??? 

It is crazy, posh spice for services to fashion????????? at least it wasnt services to music i guess.

On 12/31/2016 at 00:29, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I have a Yaris. Get stuffed. :p

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Banal press questioning.

Reporter to Spurs boss Pochettino after their 4-1 win at Watford earlier......

"How important was it to win today given the other teams around you are doing so well?"

JESUS!!!

i do love stupid questions, even better when someone like strachan just rips them apart...love the classic so gordon where did you think you lost the game today...his reponse..on that big green thing out there :)

1 hour ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Getting invited to a wedding.  Bad enough at the best of times but when it is bang in the middle of when you hoped to go on holiday it makes it worse.

Missus' childhood friend gets married. So that's already £200+ for stag weekend with loads of blokes you don't know or like...similar expenditure for missus on the hen-do BEFORE you even start. Then £150 for hotel for the wedding, £150 for new dress/shoes for her, £50 for present... £80 on overpriced drinks on the day. Listen to loads of speeches from people you don't know whilst starving and uncomfortable (too tight suit as you refused to spend even more money) sat with people you don't know..except from one bloke and his missus who they probably think you got on ok with on stag-do. Crappy disco and hanging around until you can slip away and get to bed. 

What's not to like?

14 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Missus' childhood friend gets married. So that's already £200+ for stag weekend with loads of blokes you don't know or like...similar expenditure for missus on the hen-do BEFORE you even start. Then £150 for hotel for the wedding, £150 for new dress/shoes for her, £50 for present... £80 on overpriced drinks on the day. Listen to loads of speeches from people you don't know whilst starving and uncomfortable (too tight suit as you refused to spend even more money) sat with people you don't know..except from one bloke and his missus who they probably think you got on ok with on stag-do. Crappy disco and hanging around until you can slip away and get to bed. 

What's not to like?

Plus the Rams at home in vital play-off game the same day

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

i do love stupid questions, even better when someone like strachan just rips them apart...love the classic so gordon where did you think you lost the game today...his reponse..on that big green thing out there :)

I like it when they ask a newly appointed manager, at his first press conference, 

'Do you think you are the right man for the job? '

10 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Tell them you can't go because you don't want to.

Honesty is always the best policy.

Do you think I need to lose weight?

Are you happy to cover my shift this weekend ?

She's not attractive is she? 

You don't mind if we have a chat tonight?

Hey, you've not seen the photos of my kids..Would you like to see them?

You got a death wish!!