Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

10 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

People posting on football forums when I'm running things up the flagpole at an important meeting trying to get us all to sing from the same hymnsheet. :ph34r:

I'm sitting here with people talking about SCFI rates and NACS... Any guesses?

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I'm sitting here with people talking about SCFI rates and NACS... Any guesses?

If it's anything to with the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index, I'm your man and funnily enough, I'm vice chairman of the National Association of Chimney Sweeps, what's your problem ? I'll have it sorted before you can say "How much ? It's only an empty f@ckin' box" :D

Ordinary working people/families.

I mean the phrase, rather than the people. You hear it all the time. To me it just sounds patronising that politicians make out they empathise with the stresses and problems of their voters by calling them "ordinary".

Folk who antagonise animals. Just seen footage of a diver in a shark cage getting attacked by a great white who got into the cage. They lure it to the cage with food and now the shark has injured itself and swims off with blood flooding from a wound it sustained.

can't they just leave the bloody things be? They aren't there for human entertainment , tossers .  

3 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

If it's anything to with the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index, I'm your man and funnily enough, I'm vice chairman of the National Association of Chimney Sweeps, what's your problem ? I'll have it sorted before you can say "How much ? It's only an empty f@ckin' box" :D

Ya googled that!!

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I've never done my job... I'm a myth in my own office.

Twas my meeting as well.. I looked important typing a message on here. Would have sacked any other Bugger :thumbsup:

Angry Ram - a multi-tasking, thinking-out-of-the-box legend.

If you worked for me I would play a cruel trick and go on holiday for three months and leave you in charge.

3 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Folk who antagonise animals. Just seen footage of a diver in a shark cage getting attacked by a great white who got into the cage. They lure it to the cage with food and now the shark has injured itself and swims off with blood flooding from a wound it sustained.

can't they just leave the bloody things be? They aren't there for human entertainment , tossers .  

Tony, treat yourself and watch the new film (that inspired the author of 'Moby Dick') 'In the Heart of the Sea' with Chris Hemsworth.

At the end you will feel all 'Christmassy', believe you me. :thumbsup:

Ebay

So i bought my daughter a phone from Ebay, now Ebay's rules and regulation continually test my patience but this one really took the biscuit, so i won an Auction for a mobile which wasn't a great price but i still paid instantly through Paypal, i noticed on the listing in "My Ebay" that the transaction was cancelled by the seller without a reason, the cnut had relisted the phone with a reserve about £80 above what i had paid, the short of the story was it is going to take 14 days to reclaim my money, so not only is Ebay/Paypal holding funds, i cannot leave this idiot any feedback.

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

Ebay

So i bought my daughter a phone from Ebay, now Ebay's rules and regulation continually test my patience but this one really took the biscuit, so i won an Auction for a mobile which wasn't a great price but i still paid instantly through Paypal, i noticed on the listing in "My Ebay" that the transaction was cancelled by the seller without a reason, the cnut had relisted the phone with a reserve about £80 above what i had paid, the short of the story was it is going to take 14 days to reclaim my money, so not only is Ebay/Paypal holding funds, i cannot leave this idiot any feedback.

I think David mentioned something about people bidding moments before an auction ends then take ages to pay. I've had one today. Bid minutes before the end, won the auction then tell me they'll pay in a couple if days time.

That's ok sunshine, you take all the time you need. :angry:

It may be my aspergers tendencies but i still cannot comprehend why a large percentage of people still don't leave feedback on ebay.

I mean, hello!

The system of feedback is what underpins ebay and the reputation of buyers / sellers. No feedback, people think twice about dealing with you and may look elsewhere so its in everyone's interests to do so.

Lazy ignorant people