Rowett - In or Out?

LE_Ram

Rowett - In or Out?  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid thread, a new squad needs to be built and giving managers one season to do it without a warchest is ridiculous. Rowett needs two years minimum to get rid of the clearly rotten core of the squad. Mel coming out and saying he's not throwing money into new signings only makes the job harder! The manager HAS to stay! 

Just now, deanoakaram4life said:

Stupid thread, a new squad needs to be built and giving managers one season to do it without a warchest is ridiculous. Rowett needs two years minimum to get rid of the clearly rotten core of the squad. Mel coming out and saying he's not throwing money into new signings only makes the job harder! The manager HAS to stay! 

Agree to disagree - don't think it's stupid to gauge what the forum thinks

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I think he should go but if he decides to change his style to play in the right way and is open to change formations, I’d probably keep him but I doubt he will change.

Grimly attempt to hang on to where we are and probably fail or try something new. Where is the stick or twist thread?

13 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Do you trust him buying players?

Don’t think it’s down to rowett we need a full shake up of the scouting network as it’s been pretty poor lately I mean why did we pay so much for Jerome when he’s no better than what we had in either Martin or bent. You see other teams picking gems up on the cheap from abroad why aren’t we doing that more ? 

15 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

While I agree, he has brought in the likes of Ledley, Davies, Hudds and Jerome. Offered new deals to Forsyth and Keogh. Players all over 30. Smacks of looking at the short-term rather than building a squad.

PistoldPete2
2 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Do you trust him buying players?

No. Huddlestone and Davies have been good. That's it really. No suggestion that we have any proper scouting going on, none of the players we've signed were exactly unknown quantities , except I never realised Jerome was so ****. 

Can accept losing ,but continual poor performances, a middle aged team mostly brought in by GR, purchases such as Jerome and Lawrence who are worse than we previously had. Why did JR go mid season ?Doesnt make sense and poor management.

Poor team selection,line ups,formations and substitute errors.

Who do we bring in ? We can afford to wait after all the team cannot get any worse after tonight.

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

No. Huddlestone and Davies have been good. That's it really. No suggestion that we have any proper scouting going on, none of the players we've signed were exactly unknown quantities , except I never realised Jerome was so ****. 

Maybe Mrs Ince will find a hidden gem?

Out and out now. Rode our luck through the 1st half of the season. Now it shows him up up for what he is, awful awful awful. Anyone wants to argue, Cameron Jerome that Is all !!!!!

Archived