Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TigerTedd said:

They say the fans are the 12th man. Well, I think with all the boo boys in our crowd, and the criticism thrown at our players, even when we’re playing well, we’re effectively playing with a man short every game. 

Much better put,you've got to realise we are not all educated to a high standard you know.

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Give it a rest ffs.  Saying he'll come right is hardly sycophantic, is it?

Not seen anyone saying he's been brilliant just a few who like myself think that the criticism has been well over the top. 

No but aggressively defending him regardless of his performance is. I've said he'll come good all along, he's in a similar situation to Vydra last season. There is absolutely a quality player there. 

Besides it's irrelevant today. By the sounds of it he's been brilliant so far. I don't rate celebrating aggressively towards the fans like that though.

2 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Vydra's tracking back under-appreciated I think.

It’s true....agreed...along with Nuge’s running....makes a massive difference particularly when our central midfield is so slow....

Need to get up the pitch..... feeling back into their shell again.....inviting pressure......

Archived