Would it be better to go up in playoffs.

Curtains

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Totally agree.  

But I fear we need to win a lot of games to get 2nd as Villa are flying. 

it cant last forever. ok They have won 7 straight, but before that in december they didnt win a single game in 5.

Since a goalless draw at home to millwall, i think they have won 3 games away from home 1-0, and won 4 games at home.

They will draw a game or 2 sooner or later, might even loose the odd one. We just have to find ways to win.

Ironically, we would be better off points wise, if Camerons penalty had been given at home to Brizzy C... if Anyas offside was given as a legitimate goal against Millwall, and if Norwich had beaten us.. which they deserved to.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

it cant last forever. ok They have won 7 straight, but before that in december they didnt win a single game in 5.

Since a goalless draw at home to millwall, i think they have won 3 games away from home 1-0, and won 4 games at home.

They will draw a game or 2 sooner or later, might even loose the odd one. We just have to find ways to win.

Ironically, we would be better off points wise, if Camerons penalty had been given at home to Brizzy C... if Anyas offside was given as a legitimate goal against Millwall, and if Norwich had beaten us.. which they deserved to.

Good post. 

Tomorrow night is important in many ways for Derby.  

4 draws and a win in the last 5 is good but we need to turn draws into wins. 

1 win is worth 3 draws although in 6 pointers draws are more valuable like against Bristol and Cardiff  

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Good post. 

1 win is worth 3 draws although in 6 pointers draws are more valuable like against Bristol and Cardiff  

I’m surprised there is a game tomorrow. Hasn’t DCDC disappeared in a puff of panic after failing to win a ‘must win’ game on Saturday?

2 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Of course it's the best way if it happens. 

Would opt for the less stressful way of 2nd every day of the week though.

Stress free....People stress like mad over a draw with 15 games to go.

I actually like the play offs. Other than Villa I fear none of the surrounding teams.

45 minutes ago, curtains said:

Good post. 

6 pointers count for a lot, when the end of the season is nigh. It made the difference for Burnley 2 seasons ago, and watford 3 seasons ago. While the Boros Brightons and norwichs were all taking points off each other

Archived