Would it be better to go up in playoffs.

Curtains

The play offs are great...imagine this season, if the play offs didn’t exist and it was just straight top 3 go up...then the season would be pretty much over for everyone except us, villa and Cardiff the rest of the league would be trudging through the last 4 months of the season with nothing to play for...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

The play offs are great...imagine this season, if the play offs didn’t exist and it was just straight top 3 go up...then the season would be pretty much over for everyone except us, villa and Cardiff the rest of the league would be trudging through the last 4 months of the season with nothing to play for...

Not for forest, they’d still be fighting relegation as always ?

40 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Am afraid to say that the law of averages will have no bearing on our previous failures in the playoffs and so statistically we will have an equal chance of going up in the playoffs this year relative to previous years.  

I understand that, however I believe I was responding to a statement that suggested our lowly 17% success rate was somehow relevant to future play off appearances.

Archived