Valentines Day

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If @Srg hasn't found himself a Tinder date for the night I'll be in Pochinki probably struggling to find a backpack. 

Or I'll be spending the night on the sofa, she'll be at one end taking running tests on Facebook what she will look like in 50 years time. I'll be at the other shaking my head at comments on the forum grunting away. We may glance at each other from time to time and smile.

14 minutes ago, David said:

If @Srg hasn't found himself a Tinder date for the night I'll be in Pochinki probably struggling to find a backpack. 

Or I'll be spending the night on the sofa, she'll be at one end taking running tests on Facebook what she will look like in 50 years time. I'll be at the other shaking my head at comments on the forum grunting away. We may glance at each other from time to time and smile.

Think I'll be desperately lamenting poor frame rate for my inability to shoot straight on PUBG, or maybe watching the Champions League.

Wednesday: The usual Valentines living room "picnic" after the little one is in bed, of all the nice nibbly foods we don't normally let ourselves have, washed down with a bit of fizz.

Sunday: Day to ourselves, so will go into town (Newark) & have a nice lunch out & planning an afternoon of drinks.

4 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

What’s everyone one doing?

I can’t ask for tips anymore due @Mrs Cone spoiling it☹️...?.

We’ll do something next week when it’s quieter and cheaper as I’m so romantic.

Greggs and MacDonalds are offering a valentines meal, but if you really want to treat the love of your life then Weatherspoons can be just for you.

If the love of your life isn't interested, then take Mrs Cone. :lol::lol:

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Taking the day off, and popping out for a bite to eat somewhere.  Then to the lad's parents evening, so we'll no doubt finish the day off wondering how much better our lives would be without a child...

Taking the day off is risky business on valentines day. Reputations are at stake. I could have a scheduled heart transplant and i still wouldn't take valentines day off.

Only joking, i don't work in a factory anymore.

46 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Just been asked by a friend to help her compose a rejection message. She's received a pretty full-on email from an ex-colleague. And did I mention? Dude's a Forest Fan.

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE?

Hi,

I regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful with your advances towards me. 

A real man would have approached me face to face, not hide behind his keyboard in an email.

Please do not see this as an invitation for face to face interaction, all attempts will be greeted with a head butt to your nose.

P.S Notts Forest? Mwhahahaha

51 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Just been asked by a friend to help her compose a rejection message. She's received a pretty full-on email from an ex-colleague. And did I mention? Dude's a Forest Fan.

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE?

"I see you more as a brother than a potential partner"

Oh wait scrap that, I forgot you said he's a Forest fan.

On 2/12/2018 at 15:24, Steve How Hard? said:

I've splashed out on a Marks and Spencers dine in meal deal for us. I say splashed out, my sister works there and gets us 20% off so much cheaper than any local restaurant. Who said romance is dead? I know how to treat my good lady. 

You old romantic....your good lady is really lucky...if shes super lucky you might even turn the oven on for her :lol:

1 hour ago, Ramshankered said:

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE?

If its a forest fan, wouldn't it be easier to send pictures, reading could be challenging for him and open to misinterpretation he would get to **** and think he's in and not read off...

Archived