Lawrence had big hand in all 3 goals

Curtains

29 minutes ago, sage said:

1) Have I ever booed a derby player or the team....No

2) Have I written Lawrence off....No

Wind your neck in

I said he was largely poor v Brentford. he doesn't look up enough when running and his Ronaldo free kicks aren't working. I always give players my full backing at games, but aren't we allowed to offer criticism on here? It's a forum. We debate stuff. I'm not obsessive about Lawrence like some posters are about other players, so why not read what I have written and other a constructive counterpoint.

Other than the assists you sarcastically said he was “””””” awful 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sage said:

he was bloody awful

Note was doesn't mean is

Also note,only 1 was an assist

Don’t agree with you at all . An assist is not just a direct pass .

He was good IMO against Brentford 

Have you still written Why why Wiemann off. 

Remember Tom Lawrence is playing on the biggest stage in his career. He is clearly a very good player but like a few have said he's a confidence player, flair players often are. He has 100% got it and will produce. I understand the detractors, after all he miss hit his first three crosses into the box on Saturday, but imo he will prove to be worth every penny spent on him and much more.

14 minutes ago, curtains said:

Don’t agree with you at all . An assist is not just a direct pass .

He was good IMO against Brentford 

Have you still written Why why Wiemann off. 

it is 1 assist. Only1 player can get an assist for a goal. So for Huddlestone's goal it was the header by Jerome. For the penalty the assist it was Winnall who was fouled. Every fan understands that, well almost everyone. 

Perhaps read what I wrote about Weimann. I said why have me signed him as he doesn't fit our system. I have also written recently on that thread to say this system suits him better.

However you will pay little regard to these facts as you make your own up to continue an argument which is why you are going back on 'ignore;.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

26 minutes ago, sage said:

it is 1 assist. Only1 player can get an assist for a goal. So for Huddlestone's goal it was the header by Jerome. For the penalty the assist it was Winnall who was fouled. Every fan understands that, well almost everyone. 

Perhaps read what I wrote about Weimann. I said why have me signed him as he doesn't fit our system. I have also written recently on that thread to say this system suits him better.

However you will pay little regard to these facts as you make your own up to continue an argument which is why you are going back on 'ignore;.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

My original post said hand in goals. 

Where is all this assist stuff coming from. 

Frozen out again lol

Talk  about making your own arguments I think you will find you do Sage 

33 minutes ago, sage said:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

Only one I’ve got on ignore.....

51 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

It's like bleeding deja vu on here, first Vydra who was a waste of money now  Lawrence .He has ability, big price tag might be affecting the lad he's a good player ffs.

I would be interested to find out who on this thread said Lawrence was a waste of money. 

There is something about "tricky" players ... We are all looking for them to produce a bit of magic every game. We forget that there are also ordinary footballers who pass, move and do team stuff as well. Then when the clever stuff isn't coming off they get critisised. 

for me he does lots of ordinary stuff pretty well, he's willing and an outlet. It is true that some of the special stuff isn quite happening for him, and he has been knocked off the ball more often than you might expect. But Tom is good enough I am not worried at all, we are going to get a game some time very soon and we'll all be singing his praises for sticking at it which he does. I think someone said in another thread ... He doesn't hide.

Archived