Giving up being positive

FindernRam

Tried positivity. doesn't work so back to Mr  misery until I shift this flu:

We are in our usual new year slump: 1 win and 3 draws in January, goals drying up. (Ignore FA cup).

Why, when we start slow are we incapable of picking it up later?

My favourite oxygen burner had another poor game  by all accounts. Drop/rest/sell him

Why wait 75 minutes before playing subs, hardly time to warm up to the game speed

Sounded like Hudd, GT and Fozzy were still on the beach!

Why go to a warm place when you have to come back to cold wet London. Train in the northern latitudes so you feel grateful up to be back in England.

When will season ticket renewals come out- oh I remember when we are in middle of a slump, so about now

Hopefully will be fit enough to breathe pestilence around the stand on Saturday!

That's cheered me up.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FindernRam said:

We are in our usual new year slump: 1 win and 3 draws in January, goals drying up. (Ignore FA cup).

My favourite oxygen burner had another poor game  by all accounts. Drop/rest/sell him

Why wait 75 minutes before playing subs, hardly time to warm up to the game speed

Why go to a warm place when you have to come back to cold wet London. Train in the northern latitudes so you feel grateful up to be back in England.

When will season ticket renewals come out- oh I remember when we are in middle of a slump, so about now

Hopefully will be fit enough to breathe pestilence around the stand on Saturday!

That's cheered me up.

I've nae comment other than Hudd was our best player, maybe after Davies. So if he's still on the beach that's really saying something for his ability.

3 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

We're second ffs every team has a spell and drops off even Wolves have 

I've seen game when we have started slow and gradually petered out.

wtf who?

We are an old team the subs can only manage a few minutes which bit of that don't you get.

Don't blame em 

I like your management style, the beatings will continue until  the morale improves 

The world loves a trier .

Hope you feel better soon :thumbsup:

That's cheered me up.

Granted, a poor show against Sheffield United, but apart from that I fail to see the negativity. 

Gave a good account against United. 

Great result against Brum.

Should have beaten Bristol, and but for a very poor refereeing decision, would have. 

A point away at Millwall, taking our record to 11 unbeaten away from home, and keeping us in second with two home games against mid table sides to come. 

We've had worse slumps. 

7 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

If one win and three draws is a slump, then compared to most slumps, I will take it every time.

I was really enjoying my day and misery guts tries to ruin it.

Won't happen!!!!!

6 points out of 4 games: 17 games left maybe 25 points=79 total.

Not even a play off place!

Anyway Bath is a nice place so stay happy. Cheers

Look on the bright side. Summer's nearly here.

Yesterday, I went down to the County Ground and sorted Derbyshire membership out for the Memsahib and me.

15 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

A negative opinion based on the comment of a 3rd party who evidently haven't a clue what they are talking about. 

As a guess you will make the same point with your friends/family thus perpetuating a false myth that the said players had a poor game.

Think!

4 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

6 points out of 4 games: 17 games left maybe 25 points=79 total.

Not even a play off place!

Anyway Bath is a nice place so stay happy. Cheers

41 points out of 19 games: 17 games left maybe 37 points=91 total.

Automatic promotion!

Archived